Tuesday, April 12, 2005

The Bachelor and other tales

Well, so here's my first blog.

Let's make this very clear: the majority of my life, when not stuck at work like a drone, is spent watching endless TV.

So on that note...

I'm very sad to admit that I've been watching this season's Bachelor. I never watch The Bachelor. Yet for some reason this year I decided to watch it because hey, I like Jerry O'Connell...maybe his brother Charlie won't be so bad.

Ohhh, but yes he is...

He's narrowed it down to a small handful, but he already knocked out most of the women with a brain. Which yes, i know, he's a relatively young guy who probably gets loads of poon. So brains isn't part of his requirement. But come ON...when you go on that show you're supposedly supposed to be looking for your soul mate.

Now I'm positive the makers of the show are egging him on to keep the Canadian with the big boobs who keeps flaunting them. She makes great tv.

However it's pretty clear that these women are in it for the competition. Not because they actually like the guy.

I used to like the blond, Sarah W, but she's slowly turning herself into a psycho. Now most people might not catch onto it yet. The first tip off was that on their second little get together, she cried. Big BIG big no-no. Secondly, she's always hanging off of him, which is fine it's kinda cute...but now she's starting to act more like Glenn Close than anything else. Keep them bunnies away from her!

Now as for him, my beef is the deep set wrinkles. Hey, I've got wrinkles of my own (which i'm sure will be another blog for another day), but this dude's got massive deep set wrinkles. And when he talks, he almost has a clown mouth. Basically what I'm saying is...ladies, he's not Jerry. Not worth the cattiness.

No comments: