Oh the humanity.
So I called up Verizon, 'cause this texting situation isn't working. Really the only two people with Verizon that I text are Nicole B and Carrie...everyone else has some other package...and I spent $55 over my limit on texting.
So I upped my texting package from 50 non-Verizon to 500 non-Verizon, even though last month alone I went 650 msgs over....but the chick gave me $10 free (which is the cost of the package), so I figure I might as well use this now and then next month up it to 1000 messages for $15.
On another note, I did a financial snapshot of our situation, and just whipping out the general expenses per month, NOT including the timeshare, Kraig's car, and food/stuff (i.e. credit card stuff), it's around $4K. If you factor in the food/stuff (where stuff=toilet paper, gas, etc), then it's almost $5K. Mother effer.
We keep saying we should do a lottery pool...I'm SO down for that. Like say once a month, ALL of use girls get together...put $4 each in an envelope, pick the numbers, and then once a week one designated person buy X amount of numbers.
Ugh. Gonna take a nap.
No comments:
Post a Comment