Suck it.
Letter to the editor: of COURSE i saw Sin City (helps when your husband is a comic book fanatic, i have to see all those graphic novels)...she looked phenomenal. That girl has the perfect body. Bitch.
I've got a bunch of links to pics that I gotta post...ummm when i actually upload them.
Bought a Netgear RangeMax Wireless Router, which has the most retarded setup. Having been a technical writer, I really try to follow the steps listed 'cause dammit, some shmuck took the time to write that. Well their setup is SO bizarre. Their wizard was useless. Finally I'm like "eff this sh*t, i write wireless about wireless devices for a living i'm doing the advanced user setup...so I plugged everything in and went logged directly into the unit...omg it took two seconds to set up. The wizard had me pulling my hair out for 30 mins. (Side note: people at Netgear, you probably want a confirmation window when you click "submit"...the only way I knew that it was actually working was when the laptop next to me listed it as an available network...but not everyone will have that).
In other news...
I can't believe Evan's gonna be here in TWO WEEKS....which also means i get a WEEK OFF WORK....sweeeeet! My only thing is that I know where to take chicks around OC when they visit...but a dude? That might be trickier.
Myrtle the Lemon Tree had an "accident"....she had fallen over and she couldn't get up...life alert! Amazingly, she actually has a semi-yellow lemon on her (boring to most except for those that have been to my house and know that you don't get between me and Myrtle...)...
So a year ago someone pointed out to me that I was picking out the pretzels in my bag of Chex Mix, and I suddenly got super upset because pretzels in chex mix are nothing more than fillers. It's like the potatoes in a can of vegetable soup. it's cheap, and it bulks it up. I won't stand for it! So i went throuhg like 10 bags of chex mix and picked out all the pretzels and stored them, and FINALLY...a year later...I'm vowing to write up my report and send it to the Chex Mix Folks.
Its an abomination to the snack world, and I won't tolerate it any longer.
In other news, if ONE more person asks me if i'm pregnant, i'm going to smack them. I haven't gone to the gym in like a month. My thighs are fat as hell. Get over it already!
On a similar topic, gasp I'm finally going to pay for my gym membership for the first time in 3 years...after an "incident" awhile ago I had to stop going....but then Kraig got a membership and it's only $20 to add me on, and as much as I hate 24HF i do like that they're open 24 hours a day (well, the Sport ones) and at least now I can stop living in paranoia that the 24HF Nazis are going to come after me.
AND...speaking of...wtf why are they so nazi-ish? I mean, geezus it's not a frickin' CAREER...i have serious issues when like teenagers at Albertsons or whatever act like it's effing rocket science. Listen, i'm telling you, those lemons are 2 for a dollar. You don't need to call the entire planet inthe store to verify, i know you can type that in and override it, wtf...None of us as teenagers gave a crap to waste everyon'es time over dumb stuff like that, liek pick your battles...geez.
On to TV news...
I haven't been watching JACK...i'm even the idiot who missed the Britney interview (I know...i know...I missed that interview!)...caught a bit of Hell's Kitchen which is nowhere near as good as last season's...the novelty has worn off. At one point I was hoping a cook, when getting yelled at by the Chef, would just toss her own plate on the ground...now THAT would have been great...
Damn I need to start writing for reality tv.
And finally...
Kah-toe-mah-taay
That's my new quote for the summer!
3 comments:
You said "Fluffer". LMAO :)
Chris actually informed George and I what a fluffer was.
On a more serious note I was thinking of getting the NetGear RangeMax, I get the crappiest WiFi reception and I sit 15' away from my router.
I think I saw Evan at the beach this week, wasn't sure it was him though.
You pick pretzels out of Chek Mix, you never cease to amaze me. :)
As if folks have been saying you're pregnant? I saw some recent pics of you and you soooo don't look pregers. :)
Um pregant? How could people think that even if you haven't been to a gym in a month. Are you wearing different baggy clothes?
Hmmm... who else do I know that picks the pretzels out of the Chex Mix... pisses the hell out of me.
So... does "Fluffer" mean something different up in the Canada? I don't speak the Canadian... ehh.
Post a Comment