Have you ever had a day where you realize how much you've screwed up? Or how much you really truly are a moron?
First off, I paid my home equity bill ($768) 2 weeks ago. ANd then dumbass Bank of America sends me an e-bill thing, and it says it's due tomorrow. (this was a few days ago). So i freak out, pay it, and then panic that because it takes TWO days to go through there'll be a late payment charge.
THEN...wehn i look at my statements to get the customer service number to beg them not to ding us, i see that I paid it two weeks ago! So what they do is then apply it to the principal. I'm doing interest only, i don't WANT it to go tot he principal. And when i checked my BoA account (to see if i could cancel in time), it was too late. Mother effer.
Secondly...
So last year at the San Diego Comic Con i bought 2 of these "General Grievous Character Keys"...kind of a cool small pic of that star wars guy drawn by a dude from the cartoon network. Effing $40 each. But if you made a purchase over $50, you could get a picture done by Craig McCracken (the guy who draws the Powerpuff GIrls)...it was the end of the day, and since I bought 2 they let me get TWO pictures by Craig...(note to self: effing frame those PowerPuff Girls drawings he did! Plus MojoJojo).
Well when I got home I stored one away to keep, the other one with the intention to sell on ebay. Well i must have stored that one away REALLy well 'casue I can't effing find it, and NOW look how much each one is worth:
Sucker is going for double!
I would search like crazy this weekend but Jen is in town. Kraig's going to Comic Con this weekend so i'm gonna scope out today what's of value and get him to pick some stuff up...yeah, i know, i'm actually getting sucked in. It happens every now and then...i get hyped up over this stuff so that we can sell it on ebay, but then somehow we end up keeping alot of the items. Not good. In fact, i need to remember to sell the special edition princess lea i bought last year.
In other comic con news, i'm actually pretty impressed with the Lost Figures...Kate and Shannon look a bit weird, but the rest of them look fantastic. Hurley and Locke are pretty incredible. I just want the Charlie one.
Or should I say, "chahhh-lee"...
Anyway, that's pretty much it for today...sorry, no witty or retarded comments to bring light to your dreary day!
2 comments:
It's Friday, none of the idiotic stuff counts on Friday.
Just go with me on this...
Damn yer a geek... who watches your comic book collection when you are away from home?
hahahahhahah
Post a Comment