And the whole world is pretty much pissed (except for Paris and Kathy of course).
Is this the alleged rash?
I'm actually livid. Full on, angry, vein-popping-out-of-my-head livid.
There's nothing I could write here that hasn't already been said all over the web. Saying that she's already served 5 days (why, 'cause she checked in 2 minutes early Sunday night?! WTF is that about?! And then getting out the morning of the 5th day?!) is already a slap in the face of...well everyone who pays taxes for LA County (I don't, but dammit, i live close enough for it to make a difference).
I am absolutely floored that so far no prison guards or county medical people or ANYONE from the "inside" hasn't leaked the truth. I really would rather have had them say that she's a celebrity and she got out because she cried. I'd feel less insulted.
There is NO medical condition that would stop her from being in jail. There's women who are pregnant and give BIRTH in prison. And this alleged rash...how does being at home help it? Oh, the uniforms aren't rinsed in fabric softener? No kidding, that's why jail is punishment.
Other sources say it was purely psychological, that she couldn't hack it in prison and was pretty much having a nervous breakdown. She had her own private cell for eff's sake. Her version of prison is what people on the outside live each day.
Then there's the issue of food. She complained to her family daily that the hot dogs and jello were just nasty.Well...once again...hence why it's called PRISON. I'd hate eating prison hot dogs too. (well, actually i like hot dogs, but i'm guessing prison hot dogs are made of mystery meat). But that's also why I don't effing drive with a DUI or with a suspended license! 'Cause I don't want itchy orange jumpsuits, unknown-meat hot dogs, and metal toilets.
I gotta see if I can write to whatever department is in charge of this. Maybe I can call their PR person, Steve Whitmore. Maybe I can call and just harass the crap out of them. Either way, if I don't do something, i'll end up with an unspecified medical condition.
No comments:
Post a Comment