So watching the finale of The HIlls, once and for all I had to look up Spencer Pratt. Other than Princes of Malibu, wtf else has this guy done?
Well first off, his website sucks. It's just a smacktalk page of TMZ links about LC. And he apparently paid "Paradigm Creative" to do that site? A high school kid could do that. Hmm, maybe that IS a high school kid doing it.
Then I went to his Official Merchandise page. It just redirects to Heidi's page of merchandise, which consists of two shirts that say Team Heidi. Her main page is a pink version of Spencer's.
Then I scoped out his bio online (I refuse to actually look at his MySpace page, he's irritating enough, adding MySpace is like a fork on a blackboard). It seems his dad is some famous LA dentist, which explains the teeth. I forgot that since he has connections with David Foster, which I"m sure is Heidi's only chance at finding musical success.
Ohhh, watching it now...as retarded as Audrina is, we've ALL been there where we've been with a dude who's just effing around with our minds...once upon a time I was at a bar (YEAH! REACTOR! Good times) and two different people rushe dup to tell me they saw my then-sorta-guy-who-later-became-my-boyfriend-for-almost-four-years had kissed another chick, i confronted him by splashing a glass of water on his face (hmmm, i wasn't driving...why the eff did I have water?), he just laughed so I punched him. Drama ensued, we all piled into someone's van, and somehow a week later I was still dating the very person that I punched for kissing another girl.
So...it's easy to yell at the tv and the dumbass chicks but really, REALLY, if you're female...then there's a good chance you've accepted crappy behavior over a silly boy too.
Ha ha: Spencer’s quote-unquote management company, Innovator Management, has about four clients, though it’s tough to tell as most of Pratt’s “companies” have MySpace pages without any other Web presence.
Wow,it's true...it's just a myspace page: Innovator Management Dammit, i just got scammed into visiting his effing myspace page.
No comments:
Post a Comment