Thursday, January 17, 2008

A+ service: View Cleaners

So everyone on the planet knows my fiasco with the AWFUL dry cleaners that ruined my White House Black Market dress...in case you don't, just know that you should boycott with every bone on your body:

Dry Clean Express
23842 El Toro Road, Unit C, Lake Forest CA 92630
949-457-1800

I mean, come ON...one employee flat out said to me "what do I know about fabrics? I'm a guy!"...to which my reply was: "You're a DRY CLEANER...you're supposed to know fabrics!" and he had no reply.

Anyway, I should have taken it to my USUAL spot...View Cleaners in Ladera...I meant to take my other dress there but it's not like i drive to ladera all the time and on Saturdays I always forget, then Sundays they're closed...

I dropped off my NEW White House Black Market dress (courtesy of my wonderful girlfriends who were sick of listening to me bitch about the old dress that got ruined lol) and the lady was SO nice, and was like "of course we inspect the dress when it comes in...if it were damaged we wouldn't even bother"...EXACTLY! And then I just called to confirm it was ready and with a pleasant voice she was like "yep, it's ready one item for pickup!"...

At the other place, their idiot employee Fidel would have been like "i don't know...maybe...i dont' know...i'll call you back"...incompetence is not acceptable.

Anyway, I just wanted to give props where props is due!

(knowing my luck i'll pick it up and it'll get damaged...dammit.)

4 comments:

Slovebunny said...

I want to see pictures of this dress are there pics in previous blog postings???

zabber said...

Ya, what's so special about this dress. :)

Unknown said...

UGH -- what's this I smell? SPAM?!
*
*
Yeah, what Marlene said. Now I want to see it, too.

Moderator said...

Happy New Year, Sabina
I check your post now and then to catch up on life on the West Coast.

I had a pretty sorry post the last time I wrote WTF I felt bad and took it out on you. Sorry.

I hope you vote for Obama and not Hillary, or Romney and not McCain.

I wonder if you have ever heard of a pretty famous church near you...called Saddleback. I think they did something recently for all the folks during the fire...and I think Hillary spoke there, too. Do you know anything about Saddleback?