Thursday, February 14, 2008

Letter to the Editor

How much damage could $22 do to your credit rating?
I had a score of like 760, and it brought me down to like 500-something.

It makes a HUGE difference, my score is more sensitive than others because i'm already being dinged for only having a few years of credit history. Fortunately my score went back up with teh other credit bureaus after a few years, except for Experian.

It made enough of a difference that I couldn't get on the home loan when we refinanced...hence why i had to get it back in shape for the Big Refinance 2009.

Bryan: i owe you an email still, i know!

2 comments:

zabber said...

Holy CRAP, I never would've thought it would've affected your rating that much.

Ya an email would be cool, I could send you one hell of a rant but it's the same old same old shiat. :P lol

Hey here's something that might make you laugh, people are somewhat upset that the city is going to be raising parking meter rates to $3/hr; oh and cab drivers are upset and threatening to strike becaues the mayor put a deadline on when they have to have CCTV cameras installed for the public's safety first and their safety second. :P

I'd throw in some tid bit about our federal politics but the only thing I've been remotely paying attention to is the fact that everyone can't agree how much longer Canada should stay in Afghanistan... oh there's the little bit about Canada's copyright laws upsetting the U.S because it doesn't match theirs and now we're ranked likely higher than China and Russian in distributing pirated stuff... Go figure. :P

I should've taken a pic of my parent's snowbanks, they are as tall as the mini-van, if not taller. lol

Miss ya,
... oh and have a Happy Valentine's Day.

Slovebunny said...

Wow noticed that your more paid off now then you owe!!! good job Sabina.