Ha ha...I hate Facebook, but I had to import in these comments from my blog to here (you can view this blog in Facebook, and sometimes people post their comments there instead of here):
Shane wrote
at 6:09pm yesterday
Thanks. This was an enjoyable read. I'll drive my Jetta less and shave more.
Lol sorry dude! But you're married. So straight married dudes can drive anything. Take a look at Kraig...he removed all his balls ages ago in order to drive my Rav4.
Spitz wrote
at 11:59pm yesterday
What are you TALKING about? Tacky posters are manly as hell.
Leigh Anne wrote
at 12:38pm
Sabina, I think I love you. WORDS TO LIVE BY for all you guys out there! Loved it!
HA HAAAAAAAAAAA...you gotta love that 2 guys go whining, and Leigh Anne's like "damn right!"...
You all may think that it's just me, but it's NOT...all of us women think the same! And if they don't, then that chick is secretly what we call a "man".
3 comments:
Poor Kraig having a man-hating wife. Maybe Kraig needs support after you've beat him down too many times for just being a man. Where's the love?
I loved your list and it still boggles my mind that your friends boyfriend... no boyfriend just isn't befitting enough - toddlerboy is too afraid to flip some flesh of a dead animal over an open flame. Is her allergic to Propane? Please tell me he doesn't actually eat what Kraig usually cooks up on the BBQ, he's not worthy, nor is he worthy of it if he's picky about how he likes his meat cooked. :)
That all said if you guys ever visit me, I will gladly cook on the BBQ for you, all I ask is that you join me on the roof with a beer or glass of wine and keep me company. :)
Post a Comment