Thursday, September 18, 2008

Canada Trip: Day 2 (part 2)

This is gonna be the placeholder for the blog about my mom's toilet paper stash. I would post it now, except I found two more spots: the front entry closet, plus her stash in the car, that need to be photographed. So...stay tuned. My mom is seriously obsessed.

Turns out though that a good pack of TP is $17 here in Canada...it's $11 in the US at Target for a good pack of Cottonelle...so maybe my mom has reasons!

2 comments:

zabber said...

Your Mom has got to get into Costco, they have these huge packs of jumbo rolls of TP for about $17 or less.

I think I have enough TP to last me through the winter. :P

You need to find out what your Mom's obsession is with TP. I can kinda of see maybe a roll in the car if she doesn't have Kleenex.

Or maybe you should just be thankful you're not finding "Depends". stacked in cupboards. :P (Sorry had to go there). lol

Slovebunny said...

Oh where oh where is Sabinas latest blog about the Emmys and the red carpet crazy outfits???
Nothin here for me to read about your opinions and thoughts!