Thursday, August 25, 2005

Back from Canadaland

UGh the griping that's been building up.

Although I don't have much to say, because anyone that needs to know anything already knows it.

If that makes sense.

The Hydroderm test is done...i'm finished with the bottle...End result? Save your cash...in fact, I've acquired two MORE wrinkles since.

They should pay ME for each new wrinkle I get while using their mother effing product.

So now I'm back to using concentrated crap from L'Oreal and Oil of Olay, and will soon splurge on the good stuff from Caudalie...if red wine is good for your health, the stuff from red grapes slathered on your skin MUST be good, right?

On the subject of beauty...

So my fantabulous friends Syl, Anj, and Stacey got me a ceramic flat iron for my bdy (probably because they know i'm a cheap bastard who would never splurge like that on something for myself)...and dang everyone loves my hair now. Carrie even said she wanted hers to look like mine. Sniff...i love you guys...you know how traumatized i was over the hair cutting thing.

See, it's all about the blob...or the bun...i.e. the ugliest way you can put your long hair in order to unattract members of the opposite sex.

Completely off topic: had the funniest frickin' convo with a friend from San Jose about dental dams...yes, there ARE multiple ways you can ummm use one of those things down there. Go figure. And I promised to get all MacGyver and figure one method out after I visit my dentist on September 10th.

Note: I don't NEED to use a dental dam...but...I'm willing to try stuff out for the sake of womankind and of course, in the name of science.

Ungripe moment: Woolite for Darks is fabulous.

No comments: