Tuesday, August 30, 2005

I gotta shake it off

Is there anything more fabulous than the news of a Special "Whatever" Edition of Clueless on DVD?!!



I didn't think so.

So yesterday I got in the mail a DVD my brother had put together, we've been putting some of our reel-style home movies to disc. Initially we just transferred ones from before i was born (so that if they got screwed up, at least none of the precious memories of ME got damaged).

This one had stuff from when I lived in Ottawa even.

It's just crazy to see yourself as a kid...moving...smiling...there's one shot of me, around 3, doing some hopscotch thing...I was wearing a very JLo denim jumpsuit...then another one, my birthday in grade 3 or 4....made me want to scream at the screen of all the regrets i would soon have, all the things i should have done differently... "if you think you need to study computers, DON'T...go for the genetics thing...do the biotech thing...DON'T listen to our parents!!! And buy stock in ebay as soon as it's on the market...."...

Yeah. Depressing. I know.

I'm still super excited over this Clueless thing. That movie is like, my BIBLE....um in DVD format....

No comments: