You know, the usual blog stuff. Except that I've got WAYYYY too many thoughts, lots of griping, and complaining on life in general. Because of course...only MY opinion matters.
Tuesday, February 07, 2006
Blogback mountain
>This is effing hilarious...
They redid the trailor for Top Gun into Brokeback Mountain.
I love the Internet. I'm gonna marry the Internet!
5 comments:
Welcome to spyder-fonix... circa...
Monday, January 30 2006
n' yeah it was funny... if only it had The B.O.B. in it
Yeah I remember the poster thing...but now it's even funnier 'cause a bunch of us have actually SEEN the movie...
You guys totally have to. It's worth it just to see Jake G. hairy ass gettin' it in the tent...but it IS kinda sad at the end.
Uh... NO!!
I tend to stay away from movies where guys "take it in the tent".
norm
Steve says broke Back to the future is funnierq
Post a Comment