Wednesday, February 15, 2006

Oh the humanity

I had a frickin' blog posted but then my computer timed out and the whole thing got lost. Dammit.

A few quick comments:
For my money I would choose Marilyn Monroe over just about any woman out there.
Yeah I think everyone would agree on that, however I'm sure women back then thought Marilyn was a nasty whore for all we know...I think she was like the Pam Anderson of her time. Personally, i LOVE Pammy...but a good chunk of women think she's nasty as hell. Gasp, SKANKY even.

How you guys define skanky is different than what we do.

Now about your bashing of Nadine Velazquez and Jamie Pressly, and your praise of Lauren Bush was a bit tooo much. I’ve seen my fair share of pictures of all three women, and I know that you’re not gonna like what I have to say. Nadine and Jamie have an appealing look to them. I would not say stunning, but it is still quite exotic and they are rather shapely too. Lauren has plane vanilla look that just does not make her look attractive. She almost reminds me of the tomboy next door.

Let it be known, I like Jaime Pressly (gasp and I would have thought you would have spelled her name right), but without makeup...she can look skanky. And Nadine...okay shapely body, nasty face (i expect my television hotties to be...HOT...and she's not)...she's a step away from butterface in my mind. I mean, for a REAL girl she's hot. But keeping in mind the standards by which I hold actresses...um yeah no. Both chicks are blah.

I don't think Lauren Bush blows anyone away, I just keep using her because the girl looked so much like her...definitely very pretty (the model, not the girl I saw at lunch...neither of them were that great). I mean, every girl would have died for my pick's skin....it was FLAWLESS. Her hair was great too...not unwashed shoved back in some ratty ponytail.

Really, in a perfect world, us chicks would be lesbians...it really sucks that we need you guys for reproductive purposes. And to open jars for us.

The moral of the story: next time, I need a chick with me or I'll poll the girls as well...problem is, it's ALOT easier for me to go up to a random guy and get his opinion on a chick than to go up to a girl and do that...without possibly offending the chick in the process

4 comments:

TheComish said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
TheComish said...

Yeah I think everyone would agree on that, however I'm sure women back then thought Marilyn was a nasty whore for all we know...I think she was like the Pam Anderson of her time. Personally, i LOVE Pammy...but a good chunk of women think she's nasty as hell. Gasp, SKANKY even.

Assuming only makes an ass out of u and The B.O.B. Marilyn was married to some of the most well respected people in the world. She was married to some of the most well known and loved Americans in Joe DiMaggio, and storied playwright Arthur Miller. Not only that but she was suggested as a possible wife for Prince Rainier of Monaco. He later married actress Grace Kelly. Plus she doesn't have the HEP-C.

How you guys define skanky is different than what we do.

Uh... yeah... You think that everyone is skankey. Everyone who who isn't you or your friends is skanky right? Whom exactly do you think is attractive? Charlize Theron, Catherine Zeta-Jones, Gwen Stefani, Jennifer Aniston, Cameron Diaz, Celine Dion, or Shania Twain perhaps.

Let it be known, I like Jaime Pressly (gasp and I would have thought you would have spelled her name right), but without makeup...she can look skanky. And Nadine...okay shapely body, nasty face (i expect my television hotties to be...HOT...and she's not)...she's a step away from butterface in my mind. I mean, for a REAL girl she's hot. But keeping in mind the standards by which I hold actresses...um yeah no. Both chicks are blah.

Uh... I did spell Jamie Pressly's name right. I would have thought that you said she looked skankey with all the makeup. Nadine has an ok body. It's pretty tight, and has a nice ass, but she's not very voluptuous. Neither of them would make my top 20 list, but they are far from skanky or buttaface.

I don't think Lauren Bush blows anyone away, I just keep using her because the girl looked so much like her...definitely very pretty (the model, not the girl I saw at lunch...neither of them were that great). I mean, every girl would have died for my pick's skin....it was FLAWLESS. Her hair was great too...not unwashed shoved back in some ratty ponytail.

Now this is an example of BLAH. That chick has the good looks of a flat rock. Nothing there... uhh.

Really, in a perfect world, us chicks would be lesbians...it really sucks that we need you guys for reproductive purposes. And to open jars for us.

There is no way that could happen. Women are bigger haters than men. I've been around plenty of women, and soooo many of them just wanna try and pick apart other women, and talk shit. I defiantly don't think that guys are like that.

Oh yeah... and the offer still stands... wanna go to a hockey game? Yer pick... Kings or Ducks

Anonymous said...

Uh once again, you spelled her name wrong....READ the IMDb page...(that's why her clothing line is J'aime, as in, "I Love" in french because that's what her name translates to)...wtf why do I know this much about her. Damn that Tyra Banks interview I saw with her.

Charlize Theron, Catherine Zeta-Jones, Gwen Stefani, Jennifer Aniston, Cameron Diaz, Celine Dion, or Shania Twain perhaps.

Cameron Diaz is getting to skanky levels, yes. In fact, the diff between the two girls was like Cameron DIaz without makeup vs. someone who looks like Willa Holland (gotta get my OC blurbs in when i can)

And i said for all we know Marilyn was the skank of her time...what with being on the cover of the first playboy and all...but since neither of us were there at the time, that's a non-issue. And Pammy only got Hep C somewhat recently. (And I've read a boatload of Marilyn biographies...i know her marriage history...chicks DO know about other hot chicks you know!)

There is no way that could happen. Women are bigger haters than men. I've been around plenty of women, and soooo many of them just wanna try and pick apart other women, and talk shit. I defiantly don't think that guys are like that.

We only pick them apart because they're COMPETITION. If we all played on the same team...we would have no reason to say "omg that girl is SUCH a whore look how huge her thighs are"...it would be "omg she's got great curves"...

We get hootched up to go to bars because we care what other chicks think, not necc. what guys think.... but if we didn't have to follow the drooling tongues you guys provide it wouldn't be so bad.

Oh yeah... and the offer still stands... wanna go to a hockey game? Yer pick... Kings or Ducks
Either one...GO SENS!!!

Slovebunny said...

NO go SHARKS!!!!!