Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Will you be my Valenblog?

Happy Valentine's Day



I
LOVE
Valentine's Day.

Too much chocolate around work though, that's for sure. If i were to eat everything offered at my job, you'd have to harpoon me.

So cheers to all the wonderful things about love, and guys....becuase we know this holiday is created for us chicks...some credit has to go to guys for actually letting us HAVE this day without argument.

What we love about guys...

1. The way they look when they come out of the shower. With their hair all slicked back from the water.
2. How great kissing them feels when they actually shave.
3. How their arms feel wrapped around us....this is why I couldn't ever be a frickin' lesbian. I need STRONG arms wrapped around me.
4. How they have veins on their arms....okay i'm probably one of the few chicks that digs that.
5. How they look when they drive.
6. How they do little things to actually act somewhat like gentlemen in this day and age...whether it's moving us around so that they're walking on the side closest to the road, or opening doors....
7. HOw they have no problems opening up jars and bottles for us.
8. The way they look when they're using power tools. (Okay once again, maybe that's just me. It's a woodcutter thing).
9. Seven ate nine. Again. wtf. It must have been hungry.
10. The way they cave into valentine's day, even though we all know that they'd rather stab themselves in the eye than buy flowers and chocolate.

The uber song of the day is the ULTIMATE love song ever: Can't Help Falling In Love by Elvis
Wise men say only fools rush in
But I can’t help falling in love with you
Shall I stay
Would it be a sin
If I can’t help falling in love with you

That is the BEST love song EVER.

In other news...tomorrow...4am Cali time...Canada vs. Italy in hockey....let's see if ESPN actually shows it here....

1 comment:

Slovebunny said...

Isnt that the truth! Steve way out did himself this year. He brought me a dozen roses to work with an I LOVE YOU balloon & a stuff doggy. It was very soft.
Then at home I had presents too. I got a whole heart shaped valentines box from Sees with only 2 kinds of chocolates in it, My favorites! WOO HOO & then I also got 4 chocolate dipped strawberries from Godiva. Um
I love CHOCOLATE....ok so that why I'll NEVER be thin :)

But you will laugh we went to McDonalds for dinner. It has sentimental value...thats where we met all those years ago. More than a Decade now! hehehe

I hope you and Kraig had a fabulous day. Even though its the biggest commericalize holiday ever. I still love it though. Its all about us girls.

Oh we had dinner at a really nice restraunt over the weekend. We went on a quadruple date. With Mat/Laura, Jeana/Kevin & Lisa/Norman.

Oh by the way we'll be down @ Dland this weekend. And Norman & Lisa and Mat & Laura are going too.
So want to meet for breakfast Sunday?

Love ya
Marlene