Just a few things...
Silicon Valley Fight Club
There is also a sadomasochistic thread running through underground fight clubs, said Michael Kimmel, a sociology professor at Stony Brook University in New York.
"Real-life fight clubs are the male version of the girls who cut themselves," he said. "All day long these guys think they're the captains of the universe, technical wizards. They're brilliant but empty.
Uhhh first off, there are guys who cut too, so that's a pretty ignorant statement to make. Secondly...chicks who cut have serious psychological issues and cutting takes the pain away by transferring. Geezus people.
Baby with 3 arms
That is so f*cked up I can't begin to explain. Personally, I think it would be kinda cool to have 3 arms....2 arms for typing, 1 arm for the mouse...you'd be so much more productive! And imagine driving while talking on your cell phone or eating.
My addiction to Food Network has me on a new New Year's resolution (midyear resolution?)...if I"m gonna "protect" a tv show, I gotta make at least one of it's recipes a week. Tonight I'm gonna make Moroccan Spiced Chickpea Soup ...mmm mmm good.
A'ight, time to get my brain to start working. If only I could figure out a way to sleep with my eyes open.
No comments:
Post a Comment