WTF is wrong with the world today?
All in one weekend...Aaron Spelling, Jon Benet Ramsey's mom, and E. Pierce Marshall (if you're a true entertainment gossip fan, you'll know right off the bat who that last guy is)...crazy!
Other random news for you:
Man with 10-year erection awarded $400,000
Malfunctioning penile implant is painful and can't be removed
This is so, so sad:
Is it time for a Bye Bye Barbie?
With sales slumping, some say it's time to write iconic doll's obituary
How is this NEWS? Any chick could have told you this:
Many teenage girls feel pressured into sex
Survey finds young women give in out of fear of angering boyfriend
Just...interesting...
Powering up Tomorrowland
Earthlink is betting on urban Wi-Fi — and Anaheim
Another potential new market is lower-income Anaheim residents who can't afford broadband or a standard cell phone. Betty expects to offer them unlimited calling from anywhere in Anaheim to anywhere in the U.S. for around $25 per month.
Or I could call anywhere in the US for FREE....wtf...unlimited nationwide calling from your cell phone provider...but I find it interesting that this is the first ever "big city" Wi-Fi-ification (hmm i should trademark that) and they picked the frickin' GHETTO.
Goodall opposes AIDS research on monkeys
Primate expert urges government to reject use of endangered animals
Jane Goodall is like, the Chimp Pimp (dang i really need to start trademarking these terms!)...don't be messin' with her. If I were president and Jane Goodall told me to fire everyone and hire chimps, I'd do it. If Jane Goodall told me to step down as president and hire a Chimp President, I'd do it.
Once again, any chick could tell you this:
Killer fashion: Looking good never hurt so bad
Tortured toes, sprains and chafing make ER bracelets the new accessory
First off, it can't be as bad as the corset days. There's just no way.
Thong-induced infections, puncture wounds from underwire bras, tortured toes from stilettos — why do women put up with this stuff?
First off...wtf....thong-induced infections?!! I don't know what those are, but that's effy NASTY. Secondly, I've never had a puncture would from a bra but yeah, i've worn bad cheap underwire bras that end up digging into your skin soooo bad. Actually, I wore a victoria's secret strapless bra tonight and the instant I got into my car I practically drove into traffic trying to rip that thing off. THe most painful $50 I've ever spent.
If you have an old bra that you're going to throw out, cut it open and check out the wire...you would be AMAZED with how deformed those things get.
KAH TOE MAH TAYYYY!!!
1 comment:
I think what would be real news is the the headline, "Many teenage girls feel pressured into sex" was changed to, "Many teenage boys feel pressured into sex by girlfriends".
"Killer fashion: Looking good never hurt so bad"
Thong infections??? WTF!! Ladies, ladies, ladies ya gotta wash that stuff and I'm not just talking about the thongs. ;) Or get cleaner boyfriends. :P
I'm amazed at the lengths you women go to either, "fit in" with societies idea of an attractive woman or what you'll do to impress a man. I also think some of the women out there kid themselve they can fit into a size 4 when they really should be buyin' a size 6 or smaller bra sizes because they can't live with the fact their body has changed for whatever number of reasons. Ya, some guys think the same way then again I think the majority of guys still don't care about their appearance enough to really care.
I'll catch the occasional "What Not To Wear." on TLC and holy crap what the hell is wrong with people!! Buy stuff that fits you folks!! :)
I'm all for saving poo slinging chimps but how else are doctors to test vaccines before human trials? Computer simulation? I don't think they can even do that yet.
Post a Comment