Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Oh no you DI-INT!

If you want to come on out here and watch the UFC with me... I'd be more than happy to explain what is going on for you. I hate it when the uneducated people that watch the sport jump to conclusions, or just hate because they don't understand what is going on.

HA i would only to prove to you how gay it is!

First off, "sweaty mantouching":
Are they sweaty? Check.
Are they men? Check.
Do they touch? Check.
Seems like I havea good understanding of that...

Are they practically naked? Check.
Is there man on man action? Check.

Sure, it's rough, sure they get bruised and bloodied, sure their faces end up in some strange parts of the other dude's body, sure they probably have a hard time walking the next day, but that to me is a damn good roll in the gay if that happens on MY saturday night....

AND....

I'm not knocking that it's not massively physical and taxing on the human body or any of that stuff, but once again...so is a GREAT saturday night....

But then again, you also probably agree that teabagging isn't a gay activity so...If you want to come on out here and watch gay porn with me... I'd be more than happy to explain what is going on for you. I hate it when the uneducated people put their nuts on another's guys face jump to conclusions, or just hate because they don't understand what is going on.


disclaimer: i'm not knocking gay people, or gay lifestyles, i don't give a crap who people love, i'm just saying, straightmen of the world...wrestling-type activities or activities where your gonads are near another dude's orifices is GAY!

5 comments:

zabber said...

Wow, watching sweety guys rolling around putting their faces into each other gonads rather than putting their face in the same spot on a woman for the better part of the night... Wow, that's a tough call... NO IT'S NOT. I'd rather the second option thank you very much!

Tony Starr said...

To quote Keith Partridge, "I think I love you.... now suck my dick Danny".

You are totally correct. Like most sports, UFC is just another excuse for confused "hetero" men to get their grab and grope on while still feeling that they are straight.

Of course these same men (who think that the clitoris is akin to a chinese jigsaw puzzle) couldn't satisfy a woman to save their lives, but could tell you in intimate detail how to perform a "Superfly lateral mouth cock slap" or how many Homeruns Dick Trickle got in the 1943 Super Motorcross World Footseries of Poker championship.

Bravo, Sabina for pointing this stupid shit out.

- Tony "the Clitmaster" Starr

Anonymous said...

I LOVE YOU GUYS!

And not in a "man slapping another football player's ass" kind of way...

TheComish said...

Wow… you guys have a lot to learn. I know that some people have a Jr. High School mentality about certain things. Where you can giggle and laugh… even point fingers and go… “hhhaaa that is gay”.

I’m sorry that the only challenging physical activity that you guys can do is type on a keyboard, or click the remote for there tv. With many men… I’m not saying all, but it is in there human nature to challenge themselves physically. If anything I would say that it is more a primeval animalistic behavior. When the two fighters go into the cage there is nobody there to help you out. It’s just you in there with another fighter, so it is either kill or be killed.

Teabagging is very gay when one guy does it, and the other guy likes it. If you do it to a drunkin’ buddy, and you get a picture with your nutz on some other guys head… that’s funny. I’ll accept your invitation to watch some gay porn over at your house, as long as the chicks in the movie have bleach blonde hair and large fake tits… Vivid’s got some good stuff.

All types of people are now doing Mixed Martial Arts. Not only men, but even women are now training and fighting professionally. I have seen them as young as 5 or 6 all the way up to 70, 80, or even 90 years old. Too bad you cannot appreciate the sport for the wonderful art that it is. I guess you can just stick your head in the sand or watch some more tv marathons of Fashion House, America’s Next Top Model, Queer Eye For a Straight Guy, and Darma and Greg. Oohhh… or you could play some board games, a new RPG, Magic the Gathering, or Dungeons and Dragons. You could maybe have a crazy weekend and play some Lacrosse or Squash, but then who would be watching your comic book collection?

Anonymous said...

See, you're implying i'm INSULTING UFC.

I'm not.

I'm just saying it's gay.

YOU assume it's an insult.

Teabagging, as any CHICK and alotta guys would agree, is gay (and i've had thsi discussion with everyone!)...

So hey, if you want to take it up the ass and not call that gay, that's fine.

But if you want to take it up the ass, i'm going to call you gay, but i'm not saying that as an insult.

Justify your mansweat as necessary Norm.