Friday, October 20, 2006

Real World - Denver

the cast

Now, I realize I'm the oldest person who still watches this show but to my defense, growing up in Canada, I used to read about Real World ALL the time in magazines and wonder wtf was up with this show...so when I moved to California I got hooked, season after season.

But...even in just 6 years I've seen them go from somewhat "normal" people to typical Made-For-TV-Faces...i fully expect my hollywood actors to be gorgeous, but REAL WORLD...hello I'm not looking for models. I'm looking for the crack addict who sleeps with the uber conservative roommate's boyfriend.

Will I watch it? Of course. Last season did surprise me with Paula Walnuts turning out to be a complete looney toon. I'm just saying, I miss the days of crazy Ruthie risking life and limb by drinking away her sorrows and how people seemed to have something beyond good looks.

No comments: