Awww, i kinda was rooting for them...I know this sounds horrible, but I think i'm on Team K-Fed (although dude, you've got FOUR kids to support...don't bite the hand that feeds you!)...I mean, anytime I've seen him in interviews he's actually much more eloquent and less hillbilly than she is...although now that she's all cleaned up (per her Letterman appearance), I forgot how much we all missed the cute semi-classy Britney...
PRE-NUP DETAILS:
K-Fed won't touch a penny of Britney's money. All the millions belonging to Britney will stay that way
The mansion will be divided 50/50.
Any gift given worth over $10,000 will go back to the original purchaser. This includes a custom-built motorcycle Brit gave K-Fed for Christmas 2 years ago.
She will still support him for a little while longer. Brit will pay Kevin $30,000 a month for the period of time that is half the length of their marriage. Meaning he'll be well sneakered until at least a year from now.
Spears won't pay child support. Federline is still responsible for supporting his other two children with previous baby momma Shar Jackson. Luckily, Britney should be able to put food on the table for at least another 200,000 more years.
1 comment:
OH MY THAT SO SUCKS! Having to pay alimony to that piece. Come on...how can you be on that dudes side. Brittany worked awhile to get her money...all of her teenage years. Plus now she has to support 2 children. I can't beleive she has to pay him $30,000 a month.
But I so knew that wasn't going to last. What Hollywood marriage like that can?
Post a Comment