Thursday, December 21, 2006

Best Movie of 2007

They shouldn't even bother releasing any other movie in 2007. This is gonna be the best...just make the entire academy awards in 2008 devoted to this film.



I love that the little girl at the end has a My Little Pony plush....

Yeah, I'm really slack on writing these days. The holidays will be better. If anyone cares. Or maybe not, since you guys are all smarter for NOT having had anything to read on this blog lately...

Also, I really think it should be C*ck in a Box...not D*ck in a Box (for anyone who saw SNL this past weekend...effing hilarious):



A'ight, that's it for now...

1 comment:

zabber said...

You know being a Michael Bay film there are going to be a crap load of explosions and kickass effects. :) I still see Transformers in the toy stores but it's not the same as when those things came out way back whe ni was a kid. :)

Now for the dick in a box music video... What a stroke of genius, I'm trying to figure out what parts could've been censored? Cock in a box would've sounded a lot better for sure. JT was hilarious in this and I wish it could actually be played on the radio just to see how high on the Billboard charts it could go. :)

BTW, Sabina I am blaming you for hooking me on The OC. :P

Oh and unless some wierd storm front blows in within the next 72 hours Ottawa will be having it's first brown Christmas. No snow at all, zero, zilch... It's almost too warm to wear a winter coat. :)

Merry Christmas to you and Kraig and thank you for the touching Christmas card.