Arrraghghgh...
Last minute gift wrapping...blah. I swear I hate Xmas so effing bad.
The latest on the MOrris situation: nothing in the traps, Kraig insists that he licked a bit of the poison and that he's dead in the garage. Personally, I can't smell anything (I mean, it's a GARAGE...it's not going to smell like a frickin' spa) but he's positive there's something there.
so he saw a fly in the garage and now thinks that the fly is going to find Morris' body, lay eggs, then we'll get maggots. My mentality is that if that IS true, at least we'll eventually find the corpse.
Side note: I really don't think he's in the garage anymore. And i'm more freaked out by black widow spiders like Ursula in my garage at this point.
So i told him that when we get back from visiting the in-laws, we'll clear out the garage and search for Morris.
Crap, I think the pumpkin bread in the oven is burning.
No comments:
Post a Comment