Feel free to answer in the Comments section...or not...suck it. From Marlene.
1. Can you cook?
I'm a better baker, and I prefer to cook vegetarian meals...when I cook meat I tend to get a bit digusted trying to consume the food that i saw in raw format. As far as I'm concerned, my chicken comes from a tree.
2. What would you do if you were stuck in an elevator?
Get on my cell and call for help.
3. What talent do you wish you had?
Sigh. So many.
- is grace a talent?
- figure skating
- piano
- singing
- is invisibility a talent?
4. Favorite place?
My bed. With the blankets on. And my cats.
5. Favorite vegetable?
Hmmm. I dig butternut squash. And broccoli. Do mushrooms count as a vegetable?
6. What was the last book you read?
Emotional Intelligence. Okay well i didn't finish reading it, i got through the first chapter about the brain and got super bored.
7. Are you Dirty or Clean?
Pretty clean, but my husband keeps me dirty. Take as you will. People who know me well enough know EXACTLY what i mean.
8. Any Tattoos and/or Piercings?
No and yes.
9. Worst Habit?
According to my friends, it's my diet pepsi addiction. Otherwise...grabbing at my skin (drives Kraig nuts)...interrupting...talking loudly....napping (which i make no apologies for)...excessive tv watching.
HERE COMES THE FUN ... ... ...
1. Do we know each other outside of myspace?
Of course we do Marlene!
2. What's your philosophy on life?
I dunno....expect the worst and the worst won't happen; if it does, at least you'll be prepared.
3. Negative or Optimistic?
GEE see #2 to figure that out.
4. What was your dream growing up?
To be an artist.
5. Worst thing to ever happen to you?
Hmmm, well happen "to" me would imply that I didn't bring it upon myself (I've had alot of crappy things happen but they were my fault)...so something that I didn't bring upon myself: hmmm...going through 1 year of hell with my diabetic/sick cat...6 months of a psycho bad ear infection...hmmm I guess that's it. Everything else was my own doing!
6. Would you give me money or a slap in the face?
Oh Marlene...I'd give you money so i COULD slap you in the face :P
7. Tell me one weird fact about you:
I can flip my eyelids inside out and keep them that way....
8. Would you have my back or kick me when I'm down?
I got yo back woman! Hos before Bros!
9. Do you Trust me?
Absolutely.
10. Have you ever kept anything from me?
Geezus that's retarded, the only one who knows 100% everything is Marmalade.
11. What do you think of me as a Person?
Marlene, you rock.
12. Do you think I'm sane or insane?
LOL sane except when it comes to cheese.
13. Would you cry for me if I died?
Of course.
14. Would you be my crime partner or my conscience?
Crime partner.
15. If you could change anything about me, would you?
I'd change your zip code to mine :)
16. How do you fall asleep?
With my eyes closed.
17. Would you come over to yell at me or just call?
I'd text.
18. Would you go on a blind date if I set you up?
Sure. Just don't tell my husband :P
19. If I only had one day to live would you be honest or lie?
I'd fudge the truth.
20. A million bucks.. what would you do with it?
Okay I loooove these questions...
$100,000,000 broken down to:
$500,000 put aside for taxes
$495,000 to pay off my home loan
$5000 divided up between friends and a new pair of boots
And then from there, all my income coming in would go towards paying off the cars and credit card bills and THEN all income after that (should take half a year if not less) it would be PARTAYYYYYYY TIME.....
Sadly, a million bucks basically doesn't do JACK when you live in California.
21. What is your worst fear?
To be paralyzed or severly maimed or horribly disfigured in some way....
22. Favorite thing to do in your spare time?
sleep or watch tv. If i could do both, i'd be in heaven.
23. How many times did you curse at me while filling out this thing?
Once. Just now. Since you reminded me.
24. Can you sing or dance?
Define "sing". If you mean make high pitched noises that have a hint of melody, then yes.
Define "dance". If you mean gyrate in such a way that one might take it for an epileptic seizure, then yes.
25. In one word, how would you describe me? Be honest....
ENERGETIC
26. Will you repost this so I can fill it out?
Sure. Why not.
If you've read this far...you are very very bored.
2 comments:
I read all the way through...well because I sent the survey to you on myspace. hahahah!
Plus I wanna know :)
1. Can you cook?
Usually I can make really good meals..if its something I don't know how to make I do know how to follow a recipe. The question is do I cook..NO, not usually
2. What would you do if you were stuck in an elevator? Try and call someone on my cell phone to save me. If it doesnt work then play on my DS (that is if I have it)
3. What talent do you wish you had? Wish I could sing very well or play a musical instrument so good I could be a rock star!
4. Favorite place?
Hawaii
5. Favorite vegetable?
Broccoli
6. What was the last book you read?
Sisters Keeper
7. Are you Dirty or Clean?
Um mostly clean...but I do however believe that people came to my house to see me and not if I vaccumed/dusted my house..lifes too short to worry about the small stuff.
8. Any Tattoos and/or Piercings?
only pierced ear and only once
9. Worst Habit?
biting my nails, interupting people * I just get so excited and want to tell them stuff
1. Do we know each other outside of myspace?
Ah Yea...but we did met through the internet techinquely.
2. What's your philosophy on life?
Live life to the fullest while being a good person.
Try to make the world a better place with what you got.
3. Negative or Optimistic? OPTIMISTIC
4. What was your dream growing up? Getting married to a wonderful man & owning a home.
5. Worst thing to ever happen to you? I can't really think of anything that would be apporiate to post. There is only one thing to type here and well I am not going to post all my stuff on the internet.
6. Would you give me money or a slap in the face?
I'd give Sabina money if she asked.
7. Tell me one weird fact about you:
hehehhe My husband thinks my butt is always cold thus nickname turkey butt.
8. Would you have my back or kick me when I'm down? I'd have your back
9. Do you Trust me? Yes of course
10. Have you ever kept anything from me? Not anything about u personally.
11. What do you think of me as a Person?
I love Sabina! She is honest & tells you like it is.
12. Do you think I'm sane or insane? Mostly insane
13. Would you cry for me if I died? Yeah, that would be so sad :(
14. Would you be my crime partner or my conscience? depends but probably conscience
15. If you could change anything about me, would you? I wish you would lighten up sometimes. I think you are harsh on yourself, your body, your skin & your house.
16. How do you fall asleep? with my eyes closed
17. Would you come over to yell at me or just call?
Hmmm in an email hahhaha
18. Would you go on a blind date if I set you up?
Maybe if I wasn't married
19. If I only had one day to live would you be honest or lie? Honest
20. A million bucks.. what would you do with it?
I would quit working. Pay off my house $325,000 & then basicly I could afford to quit because my husband works. Put the rest of the money in a money market account at the bank/some stocks & mutal funds & live off my current salary of $65,000 a year.
21. What is your worst fear? My husband or sister dying. I think it will kill me to lose them.
22. Favorite thing to do in your spare time?
go to Hockey games
23. How many times did you curse at me while filling out this thing? heheh I posted it to you so none.
24. Can you sing or dance? Nope
25. In one word, how would you describe me? Be honest.... self-critcal (thats really one word)
Post a Comment