Fox News is reporting she's going to lose her kids today...
Her management dropped her today due to her erratic behavior...
Oh miss Britney, THIS is how you do it when you're an ex-Mickey Mouser with a baby belly (even if it's pre-baby):
What a wonderful way for Christina to show Britney up for all the years they were compared. Note the use of flowy dress still allows her to accentuate her itty bitty shoulders....as in, just ONE body part needs to be highlighted. Not the whole damn thing.
Oh Christine, what i would do to sing like you...i'd be like Ursula from Little Mermaid...
3 comments:
but its always ok to have a belly pre-baby! Its never ok after you have children. Everyone expects you to in the business to be back to a the same size if your going to go back to preforming.
Christina does look cute.
Its really too bad that Brittany never made better choices. I don't know why these young women aren't thinking more clearly. Their such horrible role models for todays teens.
It's easy pin why Britney is being a complete dumbass. I would hope that her mom would've instilled some good family values and such but she's from the south and as much as I don't want to stereotype or perpetuate the myth that those from the south are trailer-park trash yokels but I don't have to when Britney's doing a good enough job pulling the shit she does.
I'm all for independence and doing what you want but there's got to be a little voice going off in her head, saying "Brit, honey, Kevin isn't a good idea, ya his spunk works but so do most men's spunk." "You have to stop partying, you're a mom now and have grown up responsibilities."
She's a product of her poor choices. I honestly don't think she ever recovered from Justin Timberlake. Everything went to the shitter after him, I would be she figured focussing on having a kid would repair her broken heart.
I was hosting a party last night and the MT VMAs were on and we talked about the whole Brit thing and although I haven't seen her nasty performance but I saw some of the shots of her and you know what? She's not that bad looking still, she's got some meat on her bones. Does she need to hit the gym? Sure but don't we all??? :)
Christina has always been elegant, sure the video Dirtty doesn't really scream elegant but all of her recent stuff has been. She can pull off sexy, classy and elegant all at the same time.
I wonder how many young women really follow Brit and think, "I want to be just like her." I think they think, "Wow, I DON'T want to be like that."
Christina will be a great mom, just look at Gwen Stefani, she took some time off, started a family and has put out some wicked music, broke into the fragrance market and doesn't she design clothes too? Say whatever happened to the band Bush? :)
Um Sabina what gives...Your totally MIA!!!!
Post a Comment