Um those palm trees should be grandfathered in then,
Unless they just changed some rule in your HOA that says you can't have trees in your back yard patio area.
We can have trees...they just can't be touching any of the structures. Well those effing palm trees have ballooned in the 5 years we've been there, so they're pushng against the fence. Which I understand...I'm just not up for the fight I'm going to have with them when i say that i've rigged it so they're not longer pushing against the fence, they're not TOUCHING the fence...
it's actually not our HOA, but rather, the community management property that gets hired out.
My neighbor had to rip out all of his trees...which i was fine with, his trees would leave itty bitty leaves everywhere on our patio, plus clog up my a/c. Here I was LAUGHING at his plight a month ago...and now I'm stuck in that same boat.
1 comment:
Then I would send proof that they're not touching the fence anymore and that should be fine.
Still can't believe your Management company can make you tear down the trees either...
yes if they are going to damage the property but if you can fix the problem, It helps with the oxygen problem doesn't anyone think of that...doesn't anyone care!
I mean I myself am not having children so this planet can I guess curl up & die but I still recycle and try do everything I can to keep trash & pollution/waste to a minimum.
Post a Comment