Thursday, August 21, 2008

The worst reply to someone sexually harassing you

This morning before work I had to go to the grocery store to pick up some Martinelli's for a baby shower.

Some random dude sort of grabbed...well more like touched my ass and said something along the lines of "this is great" (or this is nice, i can't remember exactly)...

The last time a random dude touched my ass was when i was in University, clubbing at Reactor. Thus, that was 10 years ago.

The average woman might have turned around and snapped at the f*cker. Or maybe she would have slapped him (although he sort of wandered off at that point). Maybe she would have had a hissy fit. Maybe she just would have rushed off in a huff.

What did I do? I said "Oh no, it's the pants. They're from the Gap!"

I got in my car thinking that someone sexually harassing you, even on a tiny level, is not a good time to try and argue that it's not the ass, but the well-tailored pants from The Gap.

I'm not gonna lie, it really is the pants though. My ass looks fantastic in them. If there was an academy award for pants, these would win.

1 comment:

Slovebunny said...

Oh well then I really need some of those pants too!