Title: The Notebook
Starring: Ryan Gosling and Rachel McAdams
Subtitle: That movie that made every teenage girl cry in hopes of true love and made every teenage boyfriend want to beat himself with a pitchfork.
Review:
This movie...
is...
JACKED UP.
Don't get me started on the bad editing.
The ending is just effed up. I mean, seriously...jacked up.
And what is up with Rachel McAdams having a southern accent one minute, a California (okay, she's Canadian, same diff) accent the next?
Guys, if you're forced to watch this movie with your woman, skip all the DVD extras except for the "alternative lovemaking scene"...the scene that made it into the movie was short and sweet. The scene they cut out? Total soft porn.
Which leads me to think that if I had the right editing software, I could put together a FABULOUS montage of all the girl reaching orgasm scenes...starting with When Harry Met Sally, plus The Notebook, plus the part where that dude goes down on Tara Reid in American Pie...someone's gotta do something proactive for womankind.
No comments:
Post a Comment