Tonight is my stupid pee test for the life insurance...and i'm not worried about me, i'm worried about Kraig...insuring him costs more anyway, so it's bad enough...
I want an In N Out burger so effing bad.
And how did Nicole lose all this weight for her disability medical test...i've gained 4lbs from all the oatmeal i've been consuming....
On a few CelebReality notes....
Flavor Of Love
I swear, I love Flava Flav! He gave some great advice to "Pumkin"...if someone doesn't pay your bills, isn't giving you a job, if they're opinion doesn't impact your welfare...THEIR OPINION DOESN'T MATTER. So very true, and so much better than most advice which is to not care what anyone thinks. 'Cause i don't care if my neighbor thinks i'm a crack whore, but I do care if my boss thinks that.
I love that they picked the absolute bottom-feeders of society to be on that show. Secretly, I'm rooting for Goldie.
Celebrity Fit Club
I love watching celebrities fall off their high horses. Especially when it's drug-related. And they claim it's Benadryl.
And I also love when they climb back up....go Young MC!
Dash dash dash....
Can i please please please have a weekend where I'm no longer a grownup?!?!?!?!
1 comment:
What you need is an Xbox and then you can beat down on all the little kids that play online. That makes you feel good to be grown-up.
http://chaosomen.blogspot.com/
Post a Comment