Sunday, January 22, 2006

Yes yes I know....

Yes
I know
I was a biotch to my mom
I'll apologize to her...I was just having a MASSIVE bad week last week and I wasn't in the mood to deal with the thought of visiting my sister in law and having her dismiss me yet again like she did last time, have her flat out insult my parents like that, and see my parents get upset...they have too much faith that things will get better.

On another note, don't think that I've forgotten about that gorgeous GORGEOUS gorgeous bracelet. I'm supposed to come into some money in November...I can't post the reason why on the blog but between now and November is going to be pure hell. And I was going to put that money towards property taxes (if I don't have it all saved up by then), however now I'm thinking I frickin' should splurge and take half of it and get the bracelet. It's STUNNING. My wrist isn't even worthy of it.

Okay so we all know that I would never do something as "fun" as take a huge chunk of cash and buy something as frivolous as jewelry...but a girl can dream, right?

The song of the day is No Diggity by Blackstreet
I like the way you work it
Trumped tight, all day, every day
You're blowing my mind, maybe in time
Baby, I can get you in my ride


One guy I dated loooved that song and said that was "our" song...umm yeah not my first choice for an "our" song considering it's by Blackstreet and he was an uber white french catholic kid who drove his mom's Tercel....

One last thought...

I'm sure the picture links are eventually gonna not work, so if there's no image...well...suck it. I'm too lazy to find ones from sites that can handle lots of bandwidth or linking.

You know when people tell you that you remind them of a celebrity...In my life I've been told that I remind people of:
Sophia Coppola


Blossom chick


Eva Longoria
Only because of how my hair looked once Henry cut it last year


And now add to the list:
That Pussycat Dolls Chick


Well at least the references aren't getting uglier and uglier...

Personally, I thought I always looked like Seinfeld's ex gf, Shoshanna Lonstein (just umm...without those MASSIVE boobs)...'cause we both have big noses...

No comments: