So it's pretty clear that a trip to AZ (that better involve alotta nudity) is badly, badly needed. I can't wait to just veg out and do NOTHING. Although i'm sure i'm going to still find a way to check my email (there's no internet in the room but the lobby has wireless so you KNOW i'll be in there for awhile each day) and make sure nothing dramatic happened at werk either.
In other news, a quote from BEP Fergie: “I just think, ‘Wow, I’ve worked so hard for this, but what are you doing other than sitting there behind your computers and talking s**t about people?’ If people don’t like me, fine, but don’t dis people if you’re not getting off your ass and doing something about your own life.”
Latest Fergie Pic
As someone on that page said it best: stop being ugly and I'll stop being lame and "dissing" you
First off Miss Thang, i downloaded your solo album and even though it was free, it wasted ALOT of my time to watch that "% Complete" thing for 10 minutes..shrink your files sizes even more biotch for easier illegal downloading. Secondly, I screamed in horror when I got my mail this week because your FUG face was in there on the cover of Shape.
And since i AM doing something about my own life (yes, gasp, people outside of the entertainment industry DO work too and have lives), that thus means I can now diss you.
Which I am doing. First off, Black Eyed Peas blow goats...My Humps is okay, but everything else is like serious koom-bay-a music and pretty much like a grownup version of Sharon Lois and Bram. Secondly, I'm sick of ugly people making it on the cover of magazines and dating hot people (in her case, Josh D). Am I good looking? No. Do you see me on the cover of a magazine? No. EXACTLY.
It's an attack on my senses to see her hideous face in MY mailbox, on the cover of a magazine *I* pay for...
In Weekend News
So on Sunday night I took kraig to see Pirates Dinner Show, which is WAYYYY better than ghetto Medieval Times.
For $50 you get a boatload of food, unlimited sodas, and 2 glasses of beer or wine. Kraig wasn't feeling well so I got all of his wine, and I needed it 'cause after the pre-show (which was pretty cool), our section's Pirate (Antonio...even though it's more like White College Guy Making Extra Cash) pulled me aside to say that me and 2 other girls were Treasure Hunters (hmmm that sounds perverted now that I think about it)...
Basically when they called out Treasure Hunters, I was to run down to this chest on the stage, grab the yellow flag, run over to this rope, and then use the pulley to get the flag to the top.
So i'm all paranoid 'cause i have a HUGE fear of doing stuff in public. And that pulley situation was a bitch 'cause it's a pirate boat, there's ropes everywhere, i wasn't sure if i'd figure out which one to use. AND they serve food during all of this, and i was worried my path would get blocked.
Antonio was trying to explain all of this to me and 2 other girls, and what I'm the type to repeat instructions when given and he was all "yeah...try to keep up..i know it's hard..." which, I guess, I deserve that sarcasm and general dick-y-ness behavior 'cause it wasn't THAT complicated.
Anyway so midway through the show it got to the Treasure Hunter part, but since I saw it coming the waitress chick rushed to move her cart away 'cause I gave her the Look of "don't MAKE me push your cart I'm a treasure hunter dammit!"...
Blah. Other than one girl accidentally using MY rope (I told you it was tricky to see), our guy won the challenge...yay Antonio. I got back up to my seat and Kraig was dying laughing, because he said it was SO obvious that I was having a freak out about doing something on stage in public.
Sigh. There goes my career as a stripper.
4 comments:
"So it's pretty clear that a trip to AZ (that better involve alotta nudity) is badly, badly needed. I can't wait to just veg out and do NOTHING."
Ok, let me get this straight, your trip better involve nudity, now what I figure you mean booty so how does that mean veg out? :)
So I take it you don't like Fergie?? I have to agree that she has her off photo days but there are times she's quite hot but I'll respect your optinion of her because of the lame-assed comment she made. :)
OMG Sabina thanks for the laugh! The way you always explain things CRACKS ME UP! Sounds like a great time at that Pirate show. I wish I was there to see you have to preform.
"So it's pretty clear that a trip to AZ (that better involve alotta nudity) is badly, badly needed. I can't wait to just veg out and do NOTHING."
What the crap? you invited my wife and I to go... this seems very odd to me.
Ok, now are the four of you going to veg out naked together in the same room?? You can't blame this on her Canadian-ness, this smells completely of some sort of California thing. :) (kidding)
I checked out the Orleans myspace and I don't think they've got any pics posted of just how much Innes Rd. has developped. It's just crazy stupid, I live in the city and every weekend that I go out there, there's something new.
Post a Comment