Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Floamy

So the discussion rages on...if you had to choose between NO balls or 3 balls, what would you rather have?

If i were a guy, i'd take 3 balls and then cut one off. Which i guess horrifies guys...but uhhh...sorry people, but you might as well cut them ALL off if you're going to keep 3 'cause no chick wants to be around that. That's like a 6th toe. It's just....WEIRD...and we don't want anything to do with it.

So last night after some discussion, FLOAMY was used to recreate how 3 balls would look....


Listen guys...if you ever get more than 2, cut oneo ff. If you ever end up with LESS than 2, get an implant. Some things are just NOT negotiable.

3 comments:

zabber said...

So how would a guy get a 3rd ball? It's not like the balls without a home stalk the streets looking for some unsuspecting dude with his nut sack swaying in the wind. Or would they just sneak up behind some guy and zip up the pant leg and into its new home.

Just wondering, that would've actually been a good conversation to take part in. I suppose it would be weird if a guy had a third ball. So no women ever fantasize about a guy with a 3rd ball, like guys fantasize about girls with 3 boobs? Hmmmm.

Anonymous said...

LOL let's say you woke up one morning and you had a freak accident, and ended up with no balls or 3 bals...

zabber said...

Well, I'm not sure if I'd say it's a freaky accident if I somehow got a 3rd nut. I certainly would if I lost all my balls, that's not even a good ice breaker or conversation piece but having a third ball could possibly be a good conversation piece, like Chandler's third nipple.

Just think about it though a guy could probably recover a lot more quickly his reserves if he had a third ball. ;) And aren't women always complaining about the lack of quality booty???