I think this is the most brilliant commercial:
Very, very well done. If i were a dude, I'd douse myself in Axe too.
In other news, the diet Pepsi situation has reached critical levels. I need a ton of energy last week so at one point I drank EIGHT cans of the stuff by the end of the work day.
And now it's Saturday...and it's noon...and I'm EXHAUSTED...so I'm debating: do I spend the weekend sleeping it off and finally getting over this addiction...OR...do I drink the stuff this weekend, accomplish everything I want to, and then ummm NEXT weekend i'll sleep it off?
Yep, I'm an addict. And the bottle in my fridge is calling my name.
On the topic of the stranger, I did a random informal poll to see how many people heard of this, and so far it seems guys are 50/50 on whether they've heard of...THE STRANGER. Although I give credit to one person who suggested that to fight the effect of the hand "waking up" when a guy uhhh does his thing, just sit on your OTHER hand and alternate as necessary. Nasty, but logical.
Kah Toe Mahhh Tayyy!
2 comments:
oh come on I've heard of the stranger... and the ever effective "Double Stranger"... sit on both hands
uhhh... I'm drunk and high in Amsterdam too... so I hope So. Cal. is doing good... hopefully i'll get a lot of snow in Prague.
Latro,
Steve
Hey wheres your report on the current tv shows...Um still watching what about Brian? Desperate Housewives?
I need to knwo your little commentary
Post a Comment