Sunday, March 04, 2007

Weekend wrap up

So I've been crazy lazy on posting anything, mostly because I'm tired of my own random griping and bitching and actually THINKING.

So...some upcoming topics that i WILL get around to griping about, once my brain actually wakes up...

1. Why Tom Lykas' "Lykas 101" is correct.
2. Usual tv and movie reviews
3. The joys of a colposcope (not to be confused with colonoscopy)
4. Why the Anna Nicole Smith news made bigger headlines than the war in Iraq
5. Why "smug married" couples annoy us non-smug as well


In other news, I learned last night that guys will not drink a beverage called Blue Balls, unless it's a shot...if it's a drink they won't go near it. If it's renamed to Blue Thunder then its manly enough for them to drink.

I also tried Mead for the first time ever last night...I hadn't even heard of it but the bartender tried to push beer on me (I was at a brewmaking place), I tried to explain that i don't like beer, i'm not a beer drinker, blah blah...and he said i had to try their homemade Mead...but then everyone told me it wasn't beer, it's more like a type of wine...so I don't know what hte point was. Well other than that I got a free sample so I guess I can't complain.

And...finally...MUST FILL OUT THE US CITIZENSHIP paperwork...it has to get done 'cause I can't plan any trips back to Canada until I get my head out of my ass and get all that stuff scheduled.

1 comment:

Slovebunny said...

colposcope |ˈkälpəˌskōp|
noun
a surgical instrument used to examine the vagina and the cervix of the uterus.

SO yeah I didn't know what that was I had to look it up in the "dictionary". You know highlight the word and use that function. I love it for those words I don't know. hehehehe!
Hey what is Canadian Money called?
Because I called the bank and I was like yea do you have any Canadian Money in stock I need like whatever the equivalent is to $40. The lady on the phone is yeah Euros we have them in stock. And I was like NO Canada...Canadian Money. She gave the phone to someone else. So yea whats the money called there?