I haven't seen this movie, but I have seen pix and lil video clips of Jessica Simpson which makes me almost wanna get it. There are better movies out there right now, so I think that I'll pass.
Yep, there are WAYYYYYYYYY better movies out there. And all of those pix/videos that you've seen are pretty much 99% of what you'd want to see anyway. She's barely in the movie, and when she is (other than the stuff you've seen), she's trying to look "tough" by fixing some plumbing (and no, you don't see any cleave or a$$)...I figured at the very least watching her half naked would be good inspiration to work out, but even that infamous bikini scene (when she walks in the police station) was all of 15 seconds...so do a search on YouTube and you'll save yourself the pain of watching that horrible, HORRIBLE movie.
In other boring news about my life, Kraig and I spent 2 hours this weekend trying to replace our thermostat with a nifty new one because our old mercury one was pretty ugly...and...well needless to say we now have a big chunk of the wall with a different paint color and a thermostat that doesn't work hanging from the wall by the cords. Sure hope it doesn't get crazy cold or crazy hot anytime soon or else we're screwed. Hey Honeywell: maybe your retarded website could have information on replacing crazy old models, maybe you could surf the web and realize that every message board on thermostats also say that your site sucks for replacement info, maybe you could start printing model numbers on ink that doesn't FADE so that in the future people don't have to go blind trying to read wtf the numbers are, maybe you could tell your moron webmaster that the search engine doesn't work and keeps returning errors...
"By the power of grey skull...damn you Honeywell! Damn you and He-Man all to hell!"
1 comment:
Damn... sucks to live in the OC. All of our thermostats out here in the IE are new and work perfectly.
Post a Comment