Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Life is as interesting as a piece of lard

Okay so I haven't written jack. I've tried to think about stuff to bitch and gripe about, or comment on (come ON...I Love New York should be enough right?), but the sheer act of thinking and writing at the same time makes me tired.

In other words...my life pretty much revolves around going to work, running one errand after work (today's errand: going to target to pick up birthday decor to decorate an unsuspecting coworker's cube), then going home and sitting my ass down in front of the tv.

What's even MORE sad is that I bittorrented a bunch of south park episodes (which i can watch over and over till the cows come home) so I can watch them on my cell phone while working out, but somehow that's not even enough to drag my ass off the couch to go to the gym and...watch more tv.

Sad. Very sad.

I don't even LIKE Mythbusters but I'm too lazy to get off the couch to NOT watch. (Can you really split a boat in half if you drive super fast and smash into a pole? Apparently you gotta turn it last minute. And if you have a truck full of birds, and the birds start to fly, does that make the truck lighter?)

Sad. Very sad.

In other random boring news, I took Friday off work 'cause I gotta get fingerprinted for my US citizenship. GOod times. I also have my botox appointment, which at this point I'm thinking about putting the money towards something educational...since my ass sits in front of the tv anyway, maybe my MIND should be getting pumped, not my face.

In case anyone cares, in preliminary tests, the truck with birds doesn't change weight when the birds fly.

2 comments:

Slovebunny said...

so is this an evaluation appointment or acutal shoot your face up with some botox?

Bullock said...

Go Education!!!