Thursday, November 20, 2008

Sexiest men alive

I swear, sometimes People Magazine has their head up their ass. Hugh Jackman is this year's sexiest man alive? Really? Ugh. Hot as Wolverine, not so hot elsewhere. So here's MY list of sexiest men alive...I started to put them in order but by the time I got to Nick Lachey it all became a blur, and I kept changing my mind...so just focus on #1 at the very least.

Ryan Reynolds

Ahhh, my love for him has spanned over a decade. Damn you Two Guys a Girl and a PIzza Place, damn you. I'll be his #1 fan Misery-style any day.

Dr. Drew

He's definitely the oldest guy on the list. But deeeeeep voice, combined with his crazy smart-ness (who doesn't love a doctor?!) and his biceps...dude is HOT. I bet he's hotter now than when he was in college.

Tom Welling

Tom Welling is a tough call. I've loved the guy since he started on Smallville, but then he went through a phase where he looked pudgy. Now that he's a full-on man past his teen years, he's bulked up quite nicely but his face still looks pudgy. Beefcase, beefcaaaaake!

Henry Cavill

Dude makes me wish for the days of candles, chamberpots, and scurvy.

Matt Damon

Matt Damon is such a great standby. He's got boy next door looks combined with an incredible physiqe (go Bourne!). He was fantastic on Will & Grace as a guy pretending to be gay. My dentist does his teeth, and she said he's the only dude who doesn't come without a posse.

Paul Rudd

Those eyes! That adorable nose! The fact he was in Clueless, my all-time favorite movie!

Nick Lachey

Team Lachey all the way. Jessica lost a good, good thing. You have to love a guy who is loaded but still rented his own damn U-Haul to move his crap. Frugal AND hot. My kind of guy.

Josh Holloway

Note that Josh is only hot as Sawyer. I don't want to see him clean cut in a suit. I want to see him unshaven, dirty, calling me "sugarlips" in a southern drawl.

Milo Ventimiglia

Thank you Heroes, for making Season 2 so awesome. Why? Because every episode ended up with Peter Petrelli taking his shirt off.

Paul Walker

Another great standby. Horrible actor. Once of those guys who just needs to stand there and flex. Shhhh...don't talk. Just look pretty.

Chase Crawford

Yay to Gossip Girl for giving Nate the most challenging storyline of all the characters, minus Chuck Bass of course. Chase looked a little less of a pretty boy and more of a tough guy, and when he DID cry...tears in those baby blues look so, so good.

Brandon Stoughton

Don't know who he is? He's the hot dude from Britney's "Womanizer" video. He might be illiterate, British, or club baby seals for all i know. What i DO know is that he's HOT. And he's got crazy veins in his Calvin Klein print ads...some people find that nasty, but i'm SUCH a sucker for that veins that guys get when they're working out alot.

Jonathan Rhys Meyers

Dude exudes sex like it's coming out of his pores. Every time I watch The Tudors, I just think "yadda yadda, get to the part where you're boning someone". He's got an intensity about him that makes you think he'll bone you good...or punch you. I dig it!

Jesse McCartney

Listen, he's legal! Get off my back! I love his hair, his skin, his HAIR, and he's just so damn adorable how can you NOT want to violate him?!

Dwayne Johnson

Another fantastic oldie-but-a-goodie standby. He's hilarious, he's buff, fantastic smile, and when he was in peak workout mode he dedicated one day a week to doughnuts.
DOUGHNUTS.
Next to poutine, doughnuts are my favorite food. It's a win-win for everyone.

Jason Lewis

What is up with him dating Vanessa from Gossip Girl now? Jessica-whats-her-face. Well props to her.

Seth Meyers

This is sort of my secret crush. I can't even EXPLAIN why he's sexy. He just is. Own it and rock it Seth!

Matthew McConaughey

I don't care that he plays bongos naked, named his kid Levi, or that he's got a bromance with Lance Armstrong. He plays the same character in every movie but it WORKS. And even if you go back to A Time To Kill, he was absolutely incredible. What can I say, I like them southern boys.

Clive Owen

Clive is such a tough call because his features alone aren't very attractive. He's got bad skin. He's got a jacked up nose. But together, he plays someone intimidatingly handsome. I could watch him paint a wall for hours and be enamored with his face.

Ryan Phillippe

Okay clearly in addition to southern boys, I like teen hearththrobs and pretty boys. But he looks even HOTTER when he's out being a good dad to his kids.

Jimmy Fallon

For my reasoning, refer to Seth Meyers.

James Todd Smith

Those LIPS. Plus he did that Sears (JC Penny? Whatever) commercial for his clothing line and he gave a LOOK to the camera for a split second...dude is just all around awesome. Plus those LIPS. PLUS the best best best sex song ever.

NOT on the list:
Orlando Bloom (ugh, he's too girly for me)
George Clooney (he's attractive, but not my type)
Johnny Depp (he looks fun, but i don't find him that good looking)
Hayden Christensen (he's gorgeous when he's turning evil/Darth Vader-ish...not good looking normally)
Hugh Jackman (he just looks hairy. ew)
Gerard Butler (he's mutha effing sexy as all hell in 300...but outside of CG and spartan clothing, he's just blegh)
Daniel Craig: HOT HOT HOT as James Bond...not hot elsewhere.

EDITED TO ADD:
How could I forget this sexy, sexy man?!!


Edited some more to add:
Good call from Jen! How could I forget this guy?
Joey McIntyre

Yep. He's got the right stuff. (hahah okay i couldn't resist. Even though that wasn't his song. But i did use to swoon at Please Don't Go Girl).

Edited to add from Jina's comment
I wouldn't put him top of the list, but yes VERY sexy...Jason Statham...he's the only balding celeb who's STILL hot regardless.


Edited to add after I watched Entourage last night:
What was I thinking?! I can't believe I forgot my boy Adrian Grenier! He's got such a cool nonchalance about him...i've adored him since he was in that stupid Drive Me Crazy movie.


And a note:
If Gregory Peck were still young...and alive...he'd be all over this list. He'd probably be tied with Ryan Reynolds. Atticus yeah!


FINAL EDITS:
Ohhhh Twinger, the only reason you're not on this list is 'cause you're not a celeb. Otherwise, you and your faux-hawk would be all over this :)

8 comments:

Carrie said...

Oh gosh Sabina. I'm going to bookmark this entry and drool over it every day. Generally I think that we have different taste in men, but I agree with you 100% on this list. Also to add: John Cusack....ohhhhh....and John Corbett. I must have a thing for Johns:-P

Slovebunny said...

Jason Lewis really um and there were a few more.
But whatever. I know I don't have the same taste as you.
I like long hair :0

Its ashame more guys don't wear long hair.

Unknown said...

I love that you have some men of color, and on that note, I'd add: Sendhil Ramamurthy (YUM!), Cristian de la Fuente (gorgeous AND can dance now :P), and Shemar Moore. My knees go weak every time LL Cool J licks his lips. *swoon*

zabber said...

Very surprised that Daniel Craig didn't make the list. Interesting list. You should do a list of hot chicks, I could put one up but it's much better to get a woman's perspective. I'd put Britney on mine. :)

Unknown said...

Brian - I have to admit that Britney looked damn good in her Womanizer video.

Let's venture a guess that Scarlett Johanson doesn't make the list. lol

Twinger said...

Wait a second. I scoured the list and didn't see me on there at all? WTF? I thought I was your number one hot guy (besides Kraig). What does Ryan have on me? I think you need to go in and revise the list a bit.

Tim

PS: You know People's list STINKS. Your list is much better. I can agree with you on most of your list (really...matt damon?)where People seemed lame. I bet people paid their way onto that list.

Malaysian Hunk Worship said...

hai also love Brandon Stoughton since see him in Womanizer video clip... nice...
visit my blog to see hunky Malaysian male.
hotmalaysianhunk.blogspot.com

daa..thanx...

schwul-und-liberal said...

Nick Lachey is getting fat and losing biceps!