Monday, November 17, 2008

The website is down! For you techies

I'm by no means the most tech-savvy person on the planet, but I'm more technical than the average person so I feel comfortable saying that this is simply brilliant for a little homemade video.

The website is down!

Although it looks as if it's Windows NT or 95 that the sales guy has...which is a bit odd, and the tech guy goes from being on a Linux platform to a Mac, BUT i'm overthinking things...it's just highly entertaining for those of us who deal with anything tech at our desks all day. I bet Bryan can jump in and explain more :P

Thanks as always to my fellow cubicle drone Carrie :)

3 comments:

Slovebunny said...

Don't you know that is what the tech guys are always doing...playing games!

World of Warcraft too!

Carrie said...

And I gotta give thanks to Ed for passing the link along to me. Too funny!

zabber said...

Man I had the shittiest day and that made me laugh, Sabina I owe you!!! :)

Yup there was Windows XP, there, some MacOS, RedHat and Windows 2000. :)

Love the fact that he was playing Halo the whole time and I hate to say it some of what was said I've seen happen. Can't find a server in a 9000 sqft data center, not all that big in comparison to some others but it one instance I remember some folks taking 3 days to find a server.

As for the 'Website is down." The job I have is to make sure that when stuff is down the right folks know that it's down so dumb conversations like this don't happen. :) Unfortunately small companies will probably run into this. :P Poor suckers. :)

Software can't take care of human stupidity unfortunately.