Friday, January 23, 2009

THANK THE LORD

No need to panic people...okay you probably weren't panicking...my frickin' gmail account was swiped...which is linked to blogger. I'm shaking. The last time I felt this violated was when my ebay account was hacked, but that's one of those things where it's paid, so there's a phone number associated with it...this is free, gmail is free, so you're SOL if it goes awry.

I didn't realize how much I love this blog. It reminds me of Gina...for those not in the know, she's a friend of mine who died of cancer awhile back. It was her suggestion that I create a blog...for some reason, even though we didn't talk much towards the end of her life, it still matters to me to keep this going.

Anyway, I figured out a workaround but I'm terrified of it ever happening again (who knew that 4 years of bitching would be sentimental to me), so I bought RandomThoughtsAndGripes.com ...and eventually I'll move it over.

Like that other website i have but won't list here for incriminating purposes :P

Stay tuned for the more legit version of my bitching...speaking of, yes I know I need to do something with TeamBitches.com ....my laziness is at an all time high.

DAMN...what happened to the days when all you had to be afraid of was your neighbor going through your trash?!

1 comment:

zabber said...

Bean,

Changing your gmail password should be find along with whatever security questions are associated with your account. Oh and could you send me that link to the other blog, I'll keep it safe I promise. :)