Yes, I have a stupid 24HF membership, mostly because they're just convenient...no matter wher eyou are, there's probably a 24HF nearby.
They're TOTALLY the McDonald's of gyms...they suck, they're not even healthy, but they work in a pinch when you don't have much of an alternative. GOD i hate them. And yet, I give them my money (I prepaid so going forward, it's just $50/year for the rest of my life. How on $50 they can maintain their always-broken equipment is beyond me).
Anyway, I went to their website to check out a class time and saw this spelling error:
request copy of aggrement
Are you f*cking kidding me?! THEY MAKE ENOUGH MONEY OFF DOUCHEBAGS FALLING FOR THEIR STUPID PROMOS...you can't afford a copywriter who has better writing skills than a highschool dropout?!
GOD this crap annoys me. Stop paying celebrities to do your ads and maybe hire someone qualified to do your marketing materials. And to add to that, f*cking stop being a bunch of cheap bastards and turn down the temperature in your gyms, it's so hot in almost all locations you're lucky people don't pass out.
OH and to finally add: get on the consistency planet and add the little TV listening doodad to your cardio equipment. MP3 players, especially iPods, don't have FM tuners...I'll take your "tune into 97.3" sign and shove it up your ass next time I want to watch something on TV but can't hear it.
Hmmm I guess for all my ranting I should go back to the gym...I've dawdled for numerous reasons, some of it being that I hate the people who only go in Jan/Feb...they just make it more crowded for the rest of us.
No comments:
Post a Comment