Would the trouble-mongerer from season 1 really be conducting fake college interviews with his friends or acting like Seth's foray into the herb was a doomed deal? I figured the homeboy from Chino would have smelled that stash right away and asked for a bong hit.
That's exactly what I've been saying all along!
And when the commercial says everything that's been leading up this season will be taken care of in (insert booming voiceover) THE LAST FIVE MINUTE...YOU WON'T BE DISAPPOINTED...
I'll be disappointed if Johnny doesn't fall off that effing cliff. We'll all be. The only other way I won't be disappointed is if Taylor sneaks into Seth's room and shows him a rockin' good time (hey, I love Summer...but Taylor is REALLY growing on me).
Johnny is just way to mopey and skinny...like the poor man's Oliver. Poor meaning he goes to public school in Newport Beach.
4 comments:
I don't know what you are talking about... and I don't know any of those people, and I'm from Chino... but then again I don't watch the oc.
Ok so this has nothing to do with your post. But the pictures you sent are pretty ok. I mean you looked AWESOME! and yes that hair you do look like Eva L. your hair guy did a Fantasic!
This is a rumor that I heard from some people in the industry. I heard that they are taking that crappy show off the air.
They're not taking it off the air, but they're going to college so there's not much they can do with the characters. So "they" aren't taking it off...Josh S. is making the judgement call. That show is a super huge hit for Fox. So Chino Boy...get over it. Maybe they'll do like on the Simpsons: "POMONA"
Marlene: you're so sweet, thank you :)
Post a Comment