Sunday, January 25, 2009

Letter to the editor

Changing your gmail password should be find along with whatever security questions are associated with your account. Oh and could you send me that link to the other blog, I'll keep it safe I promise. :)

Bry, I'll send you the link to the other one once I actually get off my ass and actually fully build it...I need 2 jpegs made, plus actually ADDING content...it's retarded, because I pay serious $$ for all that server space and yet, do nothing.

As for the gmail password...the thing is, if they had it already open on their end, they could still dick around with the account and re-change it as well. I didn't want to risk losing this blog...been working on this for YEARS.

I guess now that i bought the domain name, I might as well pay $$ to actually move everything there. Going legit yo!

3 comments:

zabber said...

Man I know how many graphic artists, my sister for one might, then there's Sue and Eric V who might be willing to do a one off for free if they get some kudos or something. (wouldn't hurt to ask anyhow and not to mention there are enough of us here that could contribute snippets, you'd have content)... Near-shore it hun, near-shore it. :)

Are you going to use WordPress?

Sabina said...

Yep, wordpress fo' sho (i've already got it in a wordpress template)

zabber said...

Sweet stuff, can't wait to see it... My sis is about to throw up her first site, I can't wait to see it, she seems pretty jazzed about it.