Thursday, September 15, 2005

Eeep...review day

Okay so I've got this major thing to do 'cause I'm running a meeting this afternoon, but if I don't do a brain dump it'll never get done.

Running through my mind, from the Smallville soundtrack (of which, i'm pleased to say that i actually caught an episode last night on TV which rarely happens...G**DDAMN Tom Welling is so fine):
How can I stand here with you and not be moved by you?
Would you tell me how could it be any better than this?
And how can I stand here with you and not be moved by you?
Would you tell me how could it be any better than this?


That's the song of the day kids. By Lifehouse.

In other news...

Also caught some of Rock Star: INXS last night. That's the show that never ends, wtf. Brooke's hair drives me crazy (can we PLEASE cut those extensions? And can we PLEASE add some pitch to that monotone "i'm reading the teleprompter" voice?! So of course the only reason I even watch that show is 'cause I think Mig is insanely hot, and I will never admit that it's 'cause he's got that I'm with the band thing going on. My only beef with him is that his pants last night were WAY too tight, which even then I would have no problems with but all I could think of was how my thighs are ten times bigger than his, and that's depressing 'cause no chick wants to be with a guy when her thighs can smother him.

And Kraig's all "Did you like it when he ripped his shirt?"...actually mother effer, I did. 'Cause i approve of guys who wax their chest. ALL guys should. It should be a requirement of society. And it's DEFINITELY not gay to do some manscaping...after all, it's ridiculously painful and the average guy doesn't have the balls for that kind of pain.

Speaking of, I guess if i'm gonna start wearing skirts as often as I have been, i'm just going to get my legs/bikini waxed...that's gonna hurt like a b*tch...haven't done that in awhile.

No comments: