Friday, September 23, 2005

We're too syncopated

Okay so i found my planner (don't ask people, don't ask). So now I can get my head out of my ass and get my life back on track...i was in limbo 'cause I didn't know what the heck was going on with anything.

On another note, if i ever become rich, i'm gonna get myself a Vivienne Westwood knuckleduster. Granted i know they're probably illegal in California, but it's SO pretty and hey, a girl's gotta protect herself when she's rich and has designer labels everywhere okay who are we kidding...i could win a gazillion dollars and I"ll still shop at Target.

Last night I went for an impromtu bikini wax.

I haven't had one in 3 years. I used to get them somewhat regularly (well nto like monthly, but a few times a year)....Geezus there's a REASON that mother nature makes it so that women forget pain, like in childbirth...

I totally forgot how painful they are. Plus when you wax, you're supposed to put your hando n the spot RIGHT after the hair is ripped out, to help minimize the pain. Well the lady wasn't doing that, and i was YELPING so bloody loud, but I didn't want to tell her that it hurt 'cause I have this theory that if you tell the waxing people that it hurts, then won't go as "far" as they normally would, or do as good of a job because they feel they need to gety ou in and out with the least amount of pain.

Pain ist goot.

I didn't think I"d go back to her again, because there's this chick in Ladera Ranch that I like (but as i said, this was impromptu...i went to a salon right by work), but this lady was GOOD. She spent FOREVER with her itty bitty tweezers getting all perfect...damn, I could be a centerfold right now.

Yeah, TMI, whatever. For the HOUR of pain i suffered yesterday, damn right i'm going to tell the world about it. Lord help everyone whenever i get plastic surgery...i'm going to have graphic surgery pictures that i'll show everyone...i'll keep them in my wallet.

dash dash dash....

I came home last night, plopped myself in front of the TV and caught up on 2 days' worth of Bold and the Beautiful (I really need to start recording Days again, but i have this one spoiler site that tell everything written so beautifully, it's almost not worth it. Although Kathy Griffin will be on MOnday's episode). As much as we all know Eric shouldn't marry Bridget, her dress was SOOOO pretty....

And then, good ol' OC. And speaking of wedding dresses, I think we all felt really sorry for Julie Cooper...and she looked lovely as well. I do want to note, for anyone who might care: youcan't sleep on the beach. WEll okay I don't know about private beaches, but public beaches...yeah that's not happening. And i would SOOOO frame that school dean jackass who's clearly canoodling with Miss Perky School Chick.

Back on the subject of wedding dresses...

I wish I had more occasions to wear beautiful gowns. I wish i had the CASH for beautiful gowns. I still look at bridal magazines and think about the perfect wedding dress (who says that after you get married, you can't still look at bridal gowns?)...see, I didn't get the one I REALLY wanted...i mean, i love my dress and it was beautiful, but the dress I wanted was really form fitting and the beading was just gorgeous.

It's sad when the only time you get to dress up is your stupid company holiday party. And I didn't even GO this year. All i know is that for the January party, i want a white dress ("winter white"...ivory if i have to, black and white worst case)....

The song of the day children is Breathe On Me by Britney Spears. That's the song that plays in the commerical for her new perfume, Fantasy

Say what you want about Britney...but her last perfume, Curious, was a SUPER top seller. And the commercial for it (the full 1-2 minute one) was fantastic (Rex, from Days, was in it).

G*DDAMN there's cookies EVERYWHERE here at work, and i've already eaten 2 big ones and a bag of Famous Amos from the vending machine...i need to write a book How to barely function and be vitamin deficient by eating baked carbs all day.

Ending my blog now...sorry Nic, i know you said i had to make mine longer, I'll write more this afternoon.

No comments: