Wednesday, September 21, 2005

Someone's laugh here at work is making me insane

Alright so i've got a bit of time to write.

Nicole, i'll let you blog about those 3 things that should never be said otherwise will cause BAD reactions...

(Wow, Ryan's gone to the bathroom THREE times since lunch...and it's not even 3pm)

ARGH tons of random emails and i can't get to my blog...must clear brain...okay.

So today's song of the day children: Hung Up by Madonna. I know it's not formally released but there's bits of it on the web, and it's fantastic. She's back to her clubbing roots...I love it. I didn't even buy her last album because i was so enraged by her crappiness with her latest endeavors (and i am the BIGGEST Madonna fan...). So this'll be good.

Yesterday I stayed late at work, but left somewhat early (i.e. before i got everything finished) because I had to get to Laguna Hills mall since Stefanie told me i had to check out the sale at The Limited. Sadly, on my way TO Limited, I walked through Macy's...and picked up 2 pairs of jeans, neither of which are really appropriate for work and I try to keep all my pants/jeans decent enough to wear to work (since that's where i spend all my bloody time).

After that I planned on going to the gym, but by the time i was done watching all my shows (B&TB, RW, LB), I was sooo zonked i fell asleep at 10pm, which is normally when I got to the gym.

Wow that was the most BORING blog entry ever. What can I say....I lead a way boring life.

I think i'm gonna go with both Nicoles to the fortune teller. I think that stuff is a bunch of bull (although i'm an extreme believer of astrology)...but I've been having so many bizarre dreams lately, and with everyone wondering if/when I'm going to get pregnant, I might as well just let a fortune teller tell me the deal.

It's better than the alternative (waiting to find out myself? Puh-lease. A chicken with it's head cut off would probably fare better in life.

On another note, I totally forgot (PLANNER! HELLO!) that one of my stupid IRAs is expiring in like 2 days, and i desperately need to make sure it doesn't roll over. In the past 4 years, $3K has got me barely any money...the rate on it is horrible (like seriously, i think 1.74%), at the time I rolled it over I didn't know anything about American financial things, and I did figure i'd move back to Canada...what did I know about 401Ks and IRAs?

I really do feel like what most people learn in the first 24 years of life, I had to learn asap the minute i moved here. It was like being born again. FICO scores, political jargon, SATs, geography...

Since I'm still learning, I pretty much feel like the biggest gimp living here.

On another note, I gotta go staple a bunch of stuff. Frickin' work....

No comments: