Saturday, December 31, 2005

End of 2005

Okay so nothing meaningful to say.

Was gonna do a big summary of all the pop culture stuff from the past year....

...but I'm tired, I'm gonna nap, i'm gonna go to the gym, gonna pluck my eyebrows, gonna shower, gonna doll myself up for tonight...

And honestly, this was SUCH an uneventful year. At least 2 years ago, I got married.
Last year I bought a house, had to put one cat to sleep, got a kitten...
This year...other than my mom's WAY overstayed visit...it was a pretty vanilla year. Which I guess, if I look back on past years (no job, no place to live, etc)....that's probably a good thing.

So anyway...

Have a happy new year everyone! And remember...resolutions for 2006:
1. To be elegant and refined (i.e. to be a grownup finally!)
2. To be a better wife!

No comments: