Thursday, December 08, 2005

Jingle blog, jingle blog, jingle blog rock

Two more things that need to be added my list from yesterday's blog:

Bath Poofs..I don't care if a guy uses soap, body wash, whatever (as long as he uses something of course!)...but bath poofs are for GIRLS. And yes, I knew a guy who used a bath poof. And it was disgusting because he never replaced it, he figured the anti-bacterial body wash negated the bacteria in the poof. Um yeah....no. And bath poofs are for GIRLS.

"Cute"...the only time a guy can call something cute is when he's talking about a girl. Or something on a girl (like her top). That's IT. Case in point: last night i finally caught up on Dr. 90210 and that stupid dude married to Dr. Lee said his OWN shorts were "cute". WHAT THE F*CK. I know the point was that he got a matching pair for the baby, but he said his OWN were cute. AND nothing on a baby boy should be described as cute by a man. Ever. Unless you're gay. Then you can also say "snap!" and "trash!" all you want.

That aside, onto the tv watching for the night....

Dr. 90210: yeah i finally saw the premiere. STefanie, you're right: Dr Rey's hair looks SOOOOOO much better with the highlights. And mother effer, his wife lost a BOATLOAD of weight after losing that kid...she used to be healthy-thin, now she's "send World Vision to her door"-thin...no wonder she doens't want a kid. And no wonder she's TIRED all the time...it's not from your birth control, it's 'cause you need a burger!

The other thing I realized is that people in general have BAD SKIN. Okay i give you props for going on Dr. 90210 and getting naked. But...i mean people have bad, bad skin. That one chick who was 32....geezus I'll shoot myself if my skin gets like that. I already use Nivea Renewal NIght Cream for my upper body at night and Nivea Reshaping treatment on my legs (of which, so far it's the best cellulite cream i've found so far)....so hopefully that'll keep things looking decent.

My plan is to finally clear out the spare bedroom over the xmas holidays, sell all my crap on ebay, and with that cash put it towards the Sabina's Botox Fund. Booyah.

America's Next Top Model: mannnnn I love that show. That being said, i can't BELIEVE Nik didn't win. I mean, you tell me who'd sell a product better:


or



I looooove Nik....I can't believe Nicole won...i'm so pissed. So i texted my coworker Caroline all night during the show, and when Nicole won I wrote:
"WTF! She steals granola bars!" and Caroline wrote: "they had to pick a white girl to be politically correct"

That made me laugh so effing hard, it almost compensated for how pissed I was that Nik didn't win.

Lost: Okay I still haven't seen last week's episode. I admit it. I'm really backlogged! It's not my fault.
My name is earl: Um yeah still backlogged on that too.

Tonight is OC NIGHT BABY! Maybe one day I'll convince Henry to let me have Mischa Barton's hair....this whole "Eva Longoria's ugly kid sister" hair isn't cutting it anymore.

And to reiterate, my top 5 guys on my laminated card:
1. Ryan Reynolds
2. The Rock
3. Nick Lachey
ugh this is where it gets sketchy....
4. Jimmy Fallon (he'd be fun.....)
4.1 Adam Brody (Okay really I just want Seth...but same diff. )
5. Matt Damon (he's hot, bite me)
5.1 Clive Owen (damn I'm a sucker for deep voice and a brit accent)
5.2 LL Cool J (those lips! That should be outlawed)
5.3 Paul Walker....this is one of those guys that you don't want to hear him speak, just shut up and look pretty
5.4 Sean William Scott ...yeah i know. Stifler. I think the boy is hot. Suck it.

And I knwo Ben Affleck has gone downhill, but i thought he was hot around Armeggedon. And Tom Cruise was WAY hot in his Cocktail years. And Antonio Banderas was UBER hot during his Desperado years. Mel Gibson way super hot during his Lethal Weapon years. Bruce Willis was hot in his Die Hard years. But...those times are gone, so they don't make the list.

I've bugged Kraig before for his list, the first time years ago he had Jennifer Conolly (sp), Halle Barry, Janet Jackson, and some playboy models. I asked him again this year and he had like Eva Longoria, Jessica Alba, and some other random chicks. In fact, i'm gonna email him now and give me his top 5 and i'll seriously put it on a laminated card for him.

Okay, nuff babbling for now. I've had alot on my mind. Suck it.
Song of the day: Stickwitu by PussyCat Dolls
Nobody gonna love me better, I must stick wit u forever
Nobody gonna take me higher, I must stick wit u
You know how to appreciate me, I must stick wit u, my baby
Nobody ever made me feel this way, I must stick wit u

Tazo count for Wednesday: 4
I'm not drinking enough this week...usually i'm average around 6.

No comments: