From Thanksgiving...note to self: (using I'm Rick James Bitch! voice): Use Powder Bitch!
So in the spirit of the top 5 guys on my laminated card, I'm bored enough to create a Top 5 Chicks I'd Do If I Could On My Laminated Card A La Friend:
(and yes, in order counting down):
5. Charlize Theron although i think she'd be too amazon for me
4. Mila Kunis
3. Natalie Portman As long as she doesn't bring her head shaved
3.1 Maria Menounos She's like your pretty best friend. You want to hate her...but you can't because she's so effing nice and fun.
2. Jessica ALba okay so she's had a boob job...whatever. She's AWESOME in Never Been Kissed.
1. Aishwarya Rai Quite possibly the most stunning person the planet. Not that I want to get naked with her...i just want to know what it's like to be in the presence of someone THAT stunning.
I'll get off my ass and blog about those things that guys find romantic whenever I find the napkin that I wrote it down on.....
3 comments:
Yer list... uh... (be nice Norm... be nice)
Charlize Theron, Mila Kunis, and Jessica Alba are ok... but far from to 5. I think that Jessica Alba is maybe in the top 15 or 20, but that's it.
Hey, it's the five that I would do...i don't want some tall amazon woman! I want a petite chick who could be my buddy gettin' it on.
I think Mila Kunis is adorable!
AND.....my #1 is the key person.
Post a Comment