Friday, December 23, 2005

Other people's diaries

I find other people's lives fascinating.

http://nudemuse.diary-x.com/" wrote
I also do not need people staring at me. It's fucking annoying.

Yes, there is a pierced black girl on the ferry reading a book.

Thank you move along please fucko.

You don't get piercings, weird hair, dress in bad clothes, whatever, and not expect to be stared at. Piercings were DESIGNED to be stared at. WTF.

http://songs-of-submission.diary-x.com/ wrote:
Nipple piercing in front of a crowd of people was not on my holiday, or even regular, fantasy list. But it was the perfect gift and it came at the perfect time. Being able to reach down and move the horseshoe shaped steel that is in my flesh has been invaluable in fighting off the old ideas and programming that makes my holiday so miserable. Despair rarely fails to take me at Christmas, Valentine's day and my birthday. But this year Mistress has provided. This time last year I was collared, but it had a taint to it, I had pushed to be collared. I was trying to save a sinking relationship overweighed by neglect and out of balance service. I was a fool, like the couple with marriage problems having a baby to bring them together, it was a disaster.

Uhhh...first off.....OW OW OW OW OWWWW that sounds painful...secondly....yeah getting "collared" is alot like an unhappy married couple having a baby...yeah 'cause one is the natural progression of life....wtf...

http://d1tzymx.diary-x.com/...no text, just wanted to say this is the WORST layout ever and geezus who the eff can read that crap?

http://quotidian.diary-x.com/ wrote:
Sometimes, I so badly wish for an eraser with which I could rub off all the terrible mistakes that I made in the past.

They were so not worth the lesson, just did not need to happen, could have so easily been avoided..


So, so true. Why is it that EVERY mistake has to be some sort of lesson, other than "today I learned...I'm a frickin' moron".

http://brunissen.diary-x.com/journal.cgi?action=currlink wrote:
18 days...That's how long I made it before I stopped at McDonald's for breakfast. Although I must say that even though they forgot to put the hash browns in the bag, I did enjoy it!

Let me tell you a little something about McD's...they pump FAT in the AIR. Their WATER is full of fat. I know. I used to work there. And I worked a brand new location which was scrutinized like crazy for health code stuff, etc, and I'm tellin' ya...that stuff is f*cking NASTY.

They had all their burgers and stuff on little timers, for when you were supposed to throw them out. Hash browns: 18 mins. But hash browns are a bitch to make (i.e. they're not quick, and if you've got a massive line then you're hosed)....so I would just swap the timers. And i did that with the food too. The chefs guys LOVED me becuase I would be like "uhh...all your Big Macs are waste"...and they'd look at me so upset and then I'd say "just gimme a new timer, no one has to know..."...

When in doubt...
Laziness trumps sanitization and safety when it comes to the food industry.

1 comment:

zabber said...

Holy CRAP! I ate at that McDonald's!! I thought I was helping you girls out by buyin' that crap!! :) Wait until I tell Chris... Wait he won't care, he'll eat anything. :)

Yup, never eating there again... well until the next time I'm suffering from a hangover and for some reason I'm up before 11am so that I can grab McDonald's breakfast. :P

Take care comb your hair, ;)

Bryan