Friday, December 09, 2005

My blog's five chicks he'd do....

Well I know my husband well. When i asked him to tell me his five for his laminated card a la Friends, he wrote:
Jessica Alba
Eva Longoria

Are the only two people that really jump out at me as I don’t really think about this sort of thing so I don’t try to keep mental notes on a list that is silly and would never actually use.


I take great offense to that. And he'll regret it when Jessica ALba turns him down and then say Charlize Theron attempts to seduce him.

3 comments:

TheComish said...

1a. Gisele Bundchen
1b. Adriana Lima
1c. Monica Bellucci
2. Salma Hayek
3. Brooke Burke
4. Scarlett Johansson
5. Angelina Jolie

That was a tough call... uhhh. I really wanted to include Catherine Bell and a couple of more blondes, but as you can see I go brunette.

An even more odd thing is that there is not one Asian on the list. WTF... Norm talks and talks about the Asians and doesn't include one on the top 5. Dominated by the Brazilians.

Anonymous said...

Brooke Burke looks weird at times. I approve of all the others...although Angelina is like the female version of Brad....she's not aging too well, she's getting this "witch-like" appearance 'cause of her age and thinness.

That being said, amazing how many of the chicks on your list (including Angelina, gasp) have had plastic surgery. So no "mere mortal" chick will ever make Steve's list.

TheComish said...

"So no "mere mortal" chick will ever make Steve's list." - CC

Uh... Scarlett Johansson is soooo the definition of the girl next door, so I'd say that makes her mortal... n' the Brazilian/Italian models for number 1 are pretty mortal in that hot exotic model kinda way. I don't think that Salma Hayek has had any surgery... although she might have had a nose job. Angelina and Brooke... yeah they've had there fair share. Hey I'm from So. Cal... that's how Norm likes 'em.