Time to play another edition of, Where Does Sabina's Money Go?
Here's your first hint...I use it every day...
And the big clue: every year between Jan and March I spend money on it...
You guessed it! My ghetto-mobile of a car. Two days ago I heard a "clinging" noise in my car, but I thought it was something inside in the backseat or something.
Then at lunch yesterday the folks I was driving pointed out that it was coming from the brake area...
And then today, I couldn't start my car, ironically, when I was trying to take it in to fix the clanging noise.
From what Kraig could barely see, the belt around the alternator broke, which is what caused the battery to die (thank GOD...i replaced that mofo fairly recently)...but now he's worried the belt tied around the brake area, and why didn't i do something sooner blah blah (how much sooner can you get? Geezus).
So after much hoopla getting my car TOWED, because we had issues trying to jump it...it's in the shop, and in an hour I'll know just how broke I'm going to be.
Mother effer. Plus, I have no car for the day and I had a ton of stuff to do. MOTHER. EFFER.
We tried to figure out a way to afford another car payment...um yeah that's not happening (I refuse to do a 7 year loan that maybe yeah will only cost me $200 a month, but then if the car craps out like mine is now i'll end up owing more after the car is dead anyway).
MOTHER
EFFER
WHYYYY hasn't anyone invented teleportation yet?!?!
side note
Bryan: yeah i've done Pilates a ton, but that's not gonna help me with my splits endeavor.
No comments:
Post a Comment